2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Good but not Great
By PMMilam on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very close to perfect for the $$ but small items get aggrevating the more you drive the car. Should charge $300 for each NAV update and updates are too far between.

superb car
By mishrick on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

beats all cars in all categories

lexus review
By wordelman on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

much better driving and more comfort than former Mercedes S320

Tom's Review
By Thomas A. Miller on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My first consideration is performance and maintenance reliability, it is very strong in this area. Riding comfort is excellent, it is quiet and comfortable. The car is beautiful and subtle. The features on the car are practical and convenient. And one other thing the car "gets out and moves". I am 67 years old and it is without a doubt the finest car I have owned.

DREAM CAR
By VITO VIVIANO on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

THIS MY FIFTH LEXUS 430. PREVIOUS MODELS WERE LS400. THERE IS NO FINER AUTOMOBILE. TRUST ME-- I USED TO DRIVE MERCEDES.

Lexus LS430
By markkhome on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is well thought out. the DVD Naviagation is the easiest to read. The Bluetooth tech. is a little difficult to use. Everything else is great.

LS 430 Review
By John Benvenuti on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My experience with the automobile has been extremely satisfactory. The ride and acceleration are great and the engine and drive train operate impeccably. I have had no problems whatsoever with the vehicle. I do think that the styling is somewhat conservative and should be redesigned to be much more distinctive and eye- catching.

Great car!
By cheryldi on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My husband has wanted this car for over seven years. He finally got it for his birthday, and we were not disappointed. It seems like I am learning something new about our car every day. My favorite features are the guidance system and keyless entry. His favorite feature is the high end accelleration. We also have an RX300. I know we will always buy Lexus. They are wonderful cars!

A TOP PERFORMER
By tomoffutt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier with a car. This is without question the best car I have owned (and I have owned all of the top US brands). It is really worth spending a few extra bucks for the very best.

Phil's Lexus
By pjhoffmann on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Extremely comfortable and user friendly. Controls are logical and easy to use. GPS guidance system is great. Fit and finish are superb.