2004 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews 7

2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Newby Review
By Tom Jordan on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Although we have had the car for only a little over a month, I couldn't be more pleased. The car rides very firmly, it handles well, has more power than you would ever need and is very comfortable and spacious. If I could change one thing it would be the front seats, making them wrap a little more, but they make up for that by being tall enough to make the head rest comfortable and useable. Great car, worth the money and fun to own.

Good but not Great
By PMMilam on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very close to perfect for the $$ but small items get aggrevating the more you drive the car. Should charge $300 for each NAV update and updates are too far between.

LS 430 rave
By jlonthroad on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

superior vehicle in every respect

Satisfaction
By Jack Jen on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is our third Lexus. I am completely satisfied in every feature of the Lexus LS 430. The styling, quality of workmanship, detail and overall performance is unmatched in any vehicle I have ever driven. The lack of road noise is another great feature. The gas mileage, for such a big vehicle, is outstanding. The great ride is the finest in the industry. We also have a SC 430 which we consider the best in its' class. If, and when, we sell the SC 430, we intend to purchase the RX 430 beacuse of our satisfaction with our other models of Lexus. We would NEVER change from our Lexus habit.

Lexus LS430
By markkhome on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is well thought out. the DVD Naviagation is the easiest to read. The Bluetooth tech. is a little difficult to use. Everything else is great.

superb!
By lexo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with comfort and style.

Jack C Richmond's Love of his Lexus's
By Jack C. Richmond on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 6th LS400 series Lexus. They all perform, ride perfectly.The best cars I have ever owned. How the Company manages to keep improving each years model is amazing. Each auto I have had has been improved with each new model, and when I have been driving them, I can't see how they can make the car any better, but they do!!

Best Sedan on the Road
By hockie on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fourth LS 430 (previously LS 400) I have owned BMW, Mercedes, and Infiniti and have driven the Jaguar equivalent sedans and the 430 clearly overall outperforms and out rides them all.

LS 430 Review
By John Benvenuti on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My experience with the automobile has been extremely satisfactory. The ride and acceleration are great and the engine and drive train operate impeccably. I have had no problems whatsoever with the vehicle. I do think that the styling is somewhat conservative and should be redesigned to be much more distinctive and eye- catching.

DREAM CAR
By VITO VIVIANO on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

THIS MY FIFTH LEXUS 430. PREVIOUS MODELS WERE LS400. THERE IS NO FINER AUTOMOBILE. TRUST ME-- I USED TO DRIVE MERCEDES.