2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Awsome automobile
By eturille on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After looking around at every car available and not wanting to buy a Lexus because of the man that ownes the dealership. I finally had to go with the best auto available. I have been delighted ever since.

LS 430 SUPERB!!
By BLGLAW on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I HAVE NOW OWNED THIS BEAUTY FOR ONE MONTH AND HAVE TO STRUGGLE WITH MY WIFE TO DRIVE THIS CAR. WE BOTH LOVE IT! MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS INDUSTRY-WIDE RELATED, AND THAT IS THE FLIMSINESS OF THE MATERIALS USED TO BUILD THE CAR. IF ONE PAYS $50,000 + FOR AN AUTO, IT SHOULD NOT BE MADE OUT OF PLASTIC. BUT, UNTIL THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CEASES THE DICTATES TO THE AUTO INDUSTRY, WE'LL ALL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS. THE LS 430 IS THE BEST CAR THAT I HAVE OWNED OVER 48 YEARS OF DRIVING, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE YEARS BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THIS MARVEL. CONSUMER REPORTS RATED THIS CAR AS THE # ONE LUXURY SEDAN, AND THEY WERE SO RIGHT!!

superb!
By lexo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with comfort and style.

I love my Lexus---& McGrath Lexus Dealer
By Diane Salach on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My car is my office. I am always proud to invite my clients to ride in my car. It is comfortable, reliable and best of all BEAUTIFUL. I have been driving Lexus since 1991 and will never go back to my other luxury automobiles of the past! Thanks for keeping your standards above the rest!

Good but not Great
By PMMilam on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Very close to perfect for the $$ but small items get aggrevating the more you drive the car. Should charge $300 for each NAV update and updates are too far between.

Amazing
By G S Mc on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The most fun and stylish car I have ever driven. The performance is absolutely unbelievable. An extremely quite and smoth ride

The Best
By Kathryn Smith on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent in all aspects. Runs well, easy to handle, ride is super, just overall A+.

LS 430 Review
By John Benvenuti on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My experience with the automobile has been extremely satisfactory. The ride and acceleration are great and the engine and drive train operate impeccably. I have had no problems whatsoever with the vehicle. I do think that the styling is somewhat conservative and should be redesigned to be much more distinctive and eye- catching.

Phil's Lexus
By pjhoffmann on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Extremely comfortable and user friendly. Controls are logical and easy to use. GPS guidance system is great. Fit and finish are superb.

Best Sedan on the Road
By hockie on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my fourth LS 430 (previously LS 400) I have owned BMW, Mercedes, and Infiniti and have driven the Jaguar equivalent sedans and the 430 clearly overall outperforms and out rides them all.