2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
LS 430 SUPERB!!
By BLGLAW on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I HAVE NOW OWNED THIS BEAUTY FOR ONE MONTH AND HAVE TO STRUGGLE WITH MY WIFE TO DRIVE THIS CAR. WE BOTH LOVE IT! MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS INDUSTRY-WIDE RELATED, AND THAT IS THE FLIMSINESS OF THE MATERIALS USED TO BUILD THE CAR. IF ONE PAYS $50,000 + FOR AN AUTO, IT SHOULD NOT BE MADE OUT OF PLASTIC. BUT, UNTIL THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY CEASES THE DICTATES TO THE AUTO INDUSTRY, WE'LL ALL HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS. THE LS 430 IS THE BEST CAR THAT I HAVE OWNED OVER 48 YEARS OF DRIVING, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE YEARS BEHIND THE WHEEL OF THIS MARVEL. CONSUMER REPORTS RATED THIS CAR AS THE # ONE LUXURY SEDAN, AND THEY WERE SO RIGHT!!

Awsome automobile
By eturille on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After looking around at every car available and not wanting to buy a Lexus because of the man that ownes the dealership. I finally had to go with the best auto available. I have been delighted ever since.

Lexus LS430
By markkhome on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is well thought out. the DVD Naviagation is the easiest to read. The Bluetooth tech. is a little difficult to use. Everything else is great.

Great car!
By cheryldi on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My husband has wanted this car for over seven years. He finally got it for his birthday, and we were not disappointed. It seems like I am learning something new about our car every day. My favorite features are the guidance system and keyless entry. His favorite feature is the high end accelleration. We also have an RX300. I know we will always buy Lexus. They are wonderful cars!

Phil's Lexus
By pjhoffmann on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Extremely comfortable and user friendly. Controls are logical and easy to use. GPS guidance system is great. Fit and finish are superb.

A TOP PERFORMER
By tomoffutt on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier with a car. This is without question the best car I have owned (and I have owned all of the top US brands). It is really worth spending a few extra bucks for the very best.

DREAM CAR
By VITO VIVIANO on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

THIS MY FIFTH LEXUS 430. PREVIOUS MODELS WERE LS400. THERE IS NO FINER AUTOMOBILE. TRUST ME-- I USED TO DRIVE MERCEDES.

The Perfect Car
By l;mmmcdowell on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a joy to get into and drive every time. Hard to believe they could make a vehicle so enjoyable to drive in all conditions and even sitting in traffic is nice because of the great sound system ( I used to be a Hi-Fi dealer) and the filtered air comming into the car.

Did I make the right choice...
By Bignachy on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The ride quality is very good, but not as good as my 1998 Cadillac Concours. The appointments are top notch. I still have not read the entire owners manual, so there is still much to learn about the NAV system. The car is easy to manuver in tight parking spaces. The fit and finish is excellent. The only gripe is the seats are very stiff. I am used to a little more cushioning. I would suggest that Lexus think about who is purchasing the vehicle. Not a kids car. I'm 50 years old and need a little more cushioning for my back. Would I purchase another one....not sure.

I love my Lexus---& McGrath Lexus Dealer
By Diane Salach on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My car is my office. I am always proud to invite my clients to ride in my car. It is comfortable, reliable and best of all BEAUTIFUL. I have been driving Lexus since 1991 and will never go back to my other luxury automobiles of the past! Thanks for keeping your standards above the rest!