I compared the test drive to the drive
in the LS430 2003 model. There is a
huge difference. Here are the points:-
The 2004 Lexus LS430 is:-
1. Much tighter than the 2003 model.
2. Much better braking - stops faster.
3. Faster 0 to 60 (You can feel it)
4. Does not lean on bends.
5. Quieter - All noises are gone.
6. Feels much more comfortable.
7. Gives me much more confidence.
8. Looks better!!
9. Navigation Better.
10. Interior quality much improved.
The super silky ride!! Smooth as ICE!!!
This is one sophisticated automobile.
The front design is OK, but the back
needs more slope (ala Aston Martin
Vanquish or Bentley Continental GT) and
haunches - more "strength"!!!!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.