2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Fun Cruiser
By Chris Parker on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I tested the M-B S500 and the BMW 745L, but when I drove the LS430, there was no choice. I've never driven a car this large that was this much fun. The comfort, safety, luxury tweeks, stereo, and build quality go without saying. If there is a better car-per-dollar on the market I missed it... but I have no regrets.

My Experience with the New LS430
By RajaReMax on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I just bought a new Black 2004 LS430 on 10/31/03. For the 1st few mornings after, I must admit to peeking in the garage to see if it was really there. This car is superb in every way. The car has a EuroSport suspension w/18'wheels. A rearview camera is an entertaining feature as well as the Navigation & MarkLevinson sound system. A SmartKey enables a keyless system to enter & drive the car. With SmartKey, interior & sideview mirrors light up automatically when you simply walk up to the car. Also a big kick is the headturning factor...With style, luxury, power, quality & plenty of toys, this is understandably the highest rated luxury car.

BEST FOR THE MONEY
By TURIDDU on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

A SIMILAR VEHICLE SAVED MY LIFE IN A "REAR-ENDER" THE SERVICE THAT ALL LEXUS DEALERS PROVIDE IS SECOND TO NONE. LIL WOULD PREFER A "SPORTIER" VERSION. THE "SPORT" SETTING ON MY ULTRA-LUXURY MODEL JUST DOESN'T DO IT

Great but not Fantastic
By carperson on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've had the car for one week now and I have driven about 350 miles and have read through and figured out all the bells and whistles on the car. My previous car was a BMW 328i 2000 automatic 4 door sedan in titanium silver. I think this is a great car. It is extremely expensive however. Since I was buying an 04 in 03 I paid $3500 over sticker with an auto broker. However, I got a GREAT deal on the lease with a money factor of only .00164! I didn't want the smart key ($1K) option, but it seemed that all the cars with the Modern Luxury Package came with it. One problem with the smart key is that it interferes with remote start - nice for the winter.

PERFECT
By DADDYMALU on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

THE LS430 IS THE BEST LUXURY VEHICLE FOR THE DOLLAR.....

Right
By Ehsan on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Just trust it. Car hugs you. It's unbelievable great & imperissionable. Thanks to LEXUS.

Should have bought a Lexus earlier!!!
By J.W. on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After driving the 2004 LS430, I couldn't believe that I actually drove a Mercedes S-class for 5 years without thinking about a Lexus. This Lexus is sooooo quiet!!! Everything inside this car feels so refined and comfortable. The ventilated front seat is really a treat on an(unusually hot) October afternoon. The Mark Levinson system is much better than the Bose system on the Mercedes. The navigation system seemed hard to use at first, but once mastered, it is rather intuitive. The keyless entry feature is really cool, too. This is the best car I have owned so far in my 27 years on earth!!!

BestValu
By fijip on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned 5 Lexus and haven't had a single complaint (other than the coffee cup holders)about the car's performance, reliability, and cost of ownership. Best value in a luxury car...bar none. Good & safe driving.../frank

Wow
By Greg Hoyle on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2001 LS430, and just love the new version. Lots of nice touched, great ride and I love the Smart Key!