2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Gravite back to a Lexus
By bmwkrzy on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have looked at the 2003 BMW 745i, Mercedes Benz S Class, and ended up with a great Lexus LS 430. I-Drive on the 745i was a downer for the BMW, Mercedes S Class was too expensive for a lesser car. The 2004 Lexus LS 430 was rated first place is a comparison test in which BMW 735i ranked 3rd and Mercedes S Class ranked last at 6th place. The 2004 Lexus LS 430 is exactly what Car & Driver described it.

Car and Driver was correct
By TonyHarto on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After comparing price and quality, we decided to get Lexus LS430. Later we read in the Car and Driver magazine comparing it with all other luxury cars, they also rated LS430 the best in its class. The drawback is, there is too many electronic gadget that I doubt if anybody could make the full use of. We purchased extended warranty just in case the electronic stuff go haywire.

Best Car Great Value
By TukuCheng on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I was looking for a BMW and have been following 530I and 745I for quite some time. I test drove both recently and finally decided to purchase a Lexus LS430. I am a technology guy and appreciate technologies that make sense. Lexus LS430 connects technologies with people perfectly. The ride was excellent even under aggressive driving that I enjoy. You can only admire Lexus for their extreme attention to details.

Ultimate Luxury Car
By johnfsteph on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is my sixth Lexus and it is the best one I have owned. From the interior to the way it handles (make sure you get one with the sports package) to the bluetooth technology. The LS430 drives so much better than the Mercedes E500 (which drives like a tank)... Buy the Lexus and with the money you save you can go to Europe!!!

W O W !!
By Maurice Mitchell on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

When entering the freeway, you see an adequate space and you just jump into it, period. When you are in cruise control, you automatically link to the car ahead in your lane and the system keeps your safe assured distance automatically, and warns you when you need to take over. When you are parking, it tells you when you are getting to close. The lights do not get into the eyes of oncoming traffic. It seems to read your mind and then does it. Most fantastic car I have ever seen.

A Great Car
By RonPar on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Performance, reliability, comfort, ease of entry (front and rear), and economy for a large car meets or beats cars in the $85000 plus bracket. The service is top notch.

I love my car
By Harvey Peters on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love the road handling of my car. I am amazed by its small turning radius and how easy it is to steer. It is layed out well, is very comfortable and has great features to make it home away from home.

An Almost Perfect Car
By topken on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car has everything I was looking for. Sure, the design from the outside is undistuguished, but heck, when you're driving it you don't see the outside. The Smart Access (like MN's "Keyless Go") is wonderful. I had the XM radio added and when heard through the Mark Levinson sound system- -WOW. Bluetooth compatibility means I don't pay ANYTHING to hook my mobile phone to the car. Like the Smart Access, when you're in the car your phone works through the radio. Hundreds of little well-thought out features, like that extra wipe you get 10 seconds after you've used the windshield washer to get that last drip.

LS 430 not an old's man car anymore!
By Precision Pilot on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Awesome.. Great new styling. Fresh Quick transmission. Great 18' wheels with awesome handling characteristics with the Euro-suspension.

LEXUS 2004 LS430 RATING
By jvmclean on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The Lexus LS430 2004 model is the best vehicle on the planet - without a shadow of a doubt!!! I have driven all the "wanna bees" and I confirm this from experience. Fast, smooth, reliable and extremely durable it leaves the competition gasping for "air". It is also the most quiet car in the world, inside and out. Say no more! The real difference between the LS430 and the competition is in one word:- ENGINEERING If you go no to include price, then it is a "slam dunk" for the LS430.