Used 2004 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )

A TOP PERFORMER
By tomoffutt

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I couldn't be happier with a car. This is without question the best car I have owned (and I have owned all of the top US brands). It is really worth spending a few extra bucks for the very best.

No particular feature is my favorite, but I have a real feeling of luxury when I get behind the wheel, and the ride matches this luxurious feeling.

None

Phil's Lexus
By pjhoffmann

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Extremely comfortable and user friendly. Controls are logical and easy to use. GPS guidance system is great. Fit and finish are superb.

Long trips are a breeze. Minimum driver fatigue or discomfort even on 500 mi+ trips.

Ignition / steering wheel interlock is very sensitive. Often requires several tries to get car started.

The Perfect Car
By l;mmmcdowell

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a joy to get into and drive every time. Hard to believe they could make a vehicle so enjoyable to drive in all conditions and even sitting in traffic is nice because of the great sound system ( I used to be a Hi-Fi dealer) and the filtered air comming into the car.

The third generation GPS map system is unbelievable. After 9 months we're still finding new amenities.

Small mud flaps for the rear wheels

Satisfaction
By Jack Jen

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is our third Lexus. I am completely satisfied in every feature of the Lexus LS 430. The styling, quality of workmanship, detail and overall performance is unmatched in any vehicle I have ever driven. The lack of road noise is another great feature. The gas mileage, for such a big vehicle, is outstanding. The great ride is the finest in the industry. We also have a SC 430 which we consider the best in its' class. If, and when, we sell the SC 430, we intend to purchase the RX 430 beacuse of our satisfaction with our other models of Lexus. We would NEVER change from our Lexus habit.

Quality of workmanship and quietness.

A compass located in the rearview mirror even though there is one in our GPS.

Tom's Review
By Thomas A. Miller

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My first consideration is performance and maintenance reliability, it is very strong in this area. Riding comfort is excellent, it is quiet and comfortable. The car is beautiful and subtle. The features on the car are practical and convenient. And one other thing the car "gets out and moves". I am 67 years old and it is without a doubt the finest car I have owned.

Performance, ie. low maintanance and reliablility. Quiet ride. Looks and features. Some of the small conveniences are the design of the seats so that you cannot drop small objects down the side and get lost. The amount of space for storage inside the car.

Can't think of any.