2004 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
Lexus the best but be more original
By Michael in Atlanta on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car. Waited for nearly two months for my Ultra Lux and I'm thrilled. They gave me a GS300 while waiting for mine to come in. Nice car also! You won't find this kind of luxury and reliability in any European car. Why would you spend more just to say you spent more?

The best sedan in the world
By ZACK on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Smoothness, quietness, power and overall build quality.

Best Buy for the Money!
By MickeyEngr on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

After putting 176K on a 1991 Lexus LS400 that I purchased new, I was ready to move into another new Lexus. The LS430 surpasses everything else I test drove. No regrets! Lexus quality exceeds all other brands at any price.

my ls 430
By sam strause on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

this is my fourth ls in the 400 series each one has been excellent--and each one has been better than the last. this 04ls 430 is the best. i think i wold only replace this one in a few years only with another lexus--prior to buying lexus i drove mercedes--

Fantastic Car
By palmjumper on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The best car I have ever owned including Cadillacs, Lincolns and even a Rolls Royce. It is fun to drive and the engineering is impressive. There is power when you need it and even massaging back seats. The radar assisted cruise control takes the drugery out of long trips. It automatically slows you down or speeds you up depending on traffic. You can almost "set it and forget it."

The best Lexus yet
By Bertrand on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is the smoothest, quietest and most enjoyable car I have ever driven. The quality shines through everywhere and the Lexus engineers thought of everything. The only change I would make is to increase engine power a little above 4000 rpm. A 400 hp LS500 would be a nice option!

This guy won't buy anymore euro trash
By zdude on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I've orned BMW's and Mercedes and now that Lexus has a luxury vehicle that has a sports suspension, the day when I would buy a European car is over. I was so tired of visiting the service department with my last BMW (25 times in as many months) and the crappy service I also get at my local Mercedes dealer, it was time to try out a Lexus. I am glad I did! Imagine - Nav, Bluetooth, stereo and other electronics actually working! AWesome interior and fit and finish. I actually look forward to driving again. This is a great car, period.

2004 LS430 TEST DRIVE
By John McLean on 02/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I compared the test drive to the drive in the LS430 2003 model. There is a huge difference. Here are the points:- The 2004 Lexus LS430 is:- 1. Much tighter than the 2003 model. 2. Much better braking - stops faster. 3. Faster 0 to 60 (You can feel it) 4. Does not lean on bends. 5. Quieter - All noises are gone. 6. Feels much more comfortable. 7. Gives me much more confidence. 8. Looks better!! 9. Navigation Better. 10. Interior quality much improved.

What's next?.
By Lexusistheone! on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The most luxurious car on the planet. You can spend more for German just to buy badge and headaches.

Lexus
By dfuihuioj on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

It is awsome and has the best handling in all of the world.