2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )
Move over MB 500S
By dr. ted on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in a 2000 M/B 500S. This car is far superior in construction, engineering, performance and is also "fun to drive." I can't imagine that I did not make the switch before! Finally, every trip to the dealership is met with courtesy and a caring that was never there with the Mercedes dealers. Lexus is happy that you came in; Mercedes always had the attitude that "you should be glad we are here to help you!"

No longer a German Afficianado
By Kenlc48 on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

After many years of stating I would NEVER own a Japanese luxury car, I was compelled to eat my own words. I have had numerous German vehicles and thought that handling, fit, finish, performance and attention to detail was soley the realm of the German manufacturer. After being shoddily handled by a MB dealer when attempting to trade in a SC500, I drove to the Lexus dealer and found to my great surprise that I had missed the finest luxury vehicle available in the United States in the under $75k range.

Lexus LS430
By Nocek on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car I have owned.

WOW!
By Peters902 on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned 6 Q-45s since 1992, I thought I had the best styled and riding car sold. I was wrong, as my 2003 LS 430, with Euro-tuned suspension, blows it away. This car is simply more luxurous, larger, and. . .WOW! What a car.

Excellent Car-All Mistakes Are Minor
By The Yo on 03/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great car! It is a must-buy! There are a few minor details (mistakes) though. Its ability to turn isn't as good as the other Lexus models and they kind of screwed up the exterior design. Luckily, the controls aren't nearly as confusing as the Mercedes-Benz controls. Also, I have to say that this car is the most addictive car ever created. Once you get in, you won't want to get out. It is a very silent car with a great engine and a really good fuel economy. Look for exterior and engine improvements in the 2004 model.

Gotta Love It!
By CDSouthard on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is an automobile that is without flaw.

The perfect Car
By Vladi on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Everything was well thought out when the Lexus Enginers thought about redisigning the old LS400. Everything from the huge gas tank, to the huge trunk, cabin. Great gas milliage and accelration that still is on par with the Infiniti's 340hp. So i always think my car has 340hp and not 290 because I get the same acceleration as it does, even better i think, also the fuel millage is great. The interior is awesome. A pure lux sedan, and nothing better on the market.

03 LS 430 ULTRA LUX
By RON36330 on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

DEALER EXPERIENCE WAS EXCEPTIONAL. GREAT PEOPLE. CAR RECEIVED WITH NO FLAWS OR DEFECTS. NO ADJUSTMENTS REQUIRED. EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE WITH ALL AMENITIES ONE COULD ASK FOR. RIDE IS EXCEPTIONAL, SMOOTH AND QUIET.

Need more luxury for the price
By mrs luxury on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have driven several American made cars and have owned 2 Volvos. However I found my Lexus LS430 to be smooth, roomy and very pricey. It's seems all the great gadgets are optional. Body styling looks too much like the Avalon which is 25-30% cheaper. There should be a video tape in programming the GPS system.

Great Car
By Joe3 on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car ever. I love the navigation system. This tortally beats my preivous infinite q45. This is very reliable and luxurious. If you are looking you a really nice luxury car get the ls430.