Used 2003 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )

2003 Lexus 430
By Gene Renzaglia

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Great car to drive, with both power and comfort. Handles very well in all situations and has the power to move you out when need be. Excellent sound system...upgraded. Quiet ride... Disappointed that the 300 and 430 look alike on the exterior. Would have liked to seen a difference.

Power of the 430. Reminds me of the "muscle cars" of the '60's. Sound system within a quiet ride.

Body style doesn't fit my eye...would like to see a difference between the 300 and 430.

Best Car
By T.Brammer

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned a 2000 E450 & 2003 E320. Did not like first, though I would like second. Had lots of mechanical (electrical) problem. Wife has a LS430 and we both loved it. I traded 2003 E320 for another LS 430. Now we both have one and both of us love them. No problems at all. It makes you look for a reason to go somewhere.

Great ride, no noise, quality built, plenty of power.

Could have nicer wheels but thats not so important to us.

#1
By johne37179

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

With Lexus you get more than a car, you get a dealer network that puts all others to shame. You also get a support network and company that is first class. I have owned/leased four Lexus. I have also owned and/or leased Mercedes S class and an Infinity Q45. All of these are fine automobiles, but not in the Lexus class. Lexus has raised the bar in customer service and vehicle quality.

I have the full package on my LS 430 -- DVD navigation, laser cruise, Mark Levinson sound system. The integration of the GPS and mapping software is better than that of the US military. This is a wonderfully intuitive automobile.

Hard to improve. Certainly there are new gadgets to add. I would like to interface the navigation system with my Palm for trip planning away from the car's touch screen. I would like toplay MP3 files (CDs) through the sound system.

LS430
By Kevin Quadros

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased the LS430 and I love this car so much. I think this is best car in the world and would never trade it for a MB or BMW. It is so quiet you have to look at the RPM gauge to make sure its on. The dash glows with delight. In bright sunlight the dash does not drown out the beautiful LED lights on it. The AC has digital read out wright in middle of the car so you can read it for driver and passanger. You cannot go wrong with the this LS430.

It is so quiet you have to look at the RPM gauge to make sure its on. I think it might run on electricity!! The seats are soft and comfortable it makes you think the city fixed all the potholes on the roads.

Lower the price to $50 thousand full loaded!!!

In a Class and World of It's Own
By doctorwww

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned/leased 16 Lexus vehicles in the past 11 years and I KNOW there is no better make of automobile - anywhere! Get one (any model) and you will NEVER regret it.

Ride, handling, safety, comfort - everything!!

Can't think of anything that the Lexus engineers haven't already designed into the car.