2003 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )
GREAT GREAT CAR
By BILL SCHACHTER on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

WHAT A RIDE ESPECIALLY WITH NAVAGATION SYSTEM AND MARK LEVINSON RADIO,A DREAM TO OWN.MADE CROSS COUNTRY TRIP,FELT LIKE U ARE RIDING ON AIR,SOUND PROOF. HANDLES LIKEA BABY TOY

short and simple
By crsballer007 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The Lexus LS430 is a great sedan and i feel that it doesn't get enough credit with other luxury sedans. The LS is very reliable and comfortable on long trips.

Lexus - a dependable automobile
By gaz on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The Lexus LS430 is a very dependable and economical vehicle to operate. Although not as eye pleasing as my former Lexus LS 400, the ride is much more exciting and more similar to the Mercedes. I have owned and operated this vehicle approximately 1.5 years without any problems. My only complaint is the LS400 doesn't look that different from the Toyota Avalon which is less than half the price.

If a dream, I don't want to wake up!
By RedHead on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is my second LS sedan, having leased one in 1999. After checking the market closely, the LS430 is tops in most all areas. MB's new E500 is close second, but for open interstate roads and in town routine driving, this is really a dream.

Rush Hour? Who cares!
By KingKelly on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I'm sitting in rush hour traffic, but I'm enveloped in quiet luxury and beautiful sound supplied by a Mark Levinson sound system. Heated AND cooled seats provide comfort in any weather. Couldn't be happier!

Leuxs kills the S class !
By Ramachandran Ramnath on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Bought this after my 2000 S 500 was totalle din a freak flood from heavy rains. Felt stupid within a week that I plunked 20k more for a less competent S 500. Double the fun, One third the price. Better everything than the Benz. Ok the Benz has 1 inch of extra leg room. I am any day willing to sacrifice 1 inch and putting 25000 in the bank and having a better riding, quieter and flawless car than showing th 3 pointed star and coughing up 25k more. rattle( yes the benz rattles far more than the LS 430) Lexus, u finally nailed Benz in their own game.

Great
By Kingsly on 06/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This car is da bomb. It drives and handles like an F1 and could still hold luxury. AMAZING

One Great Lexus LS430
By Dr. Mark on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

From the very first test drive, I could not believe the high level of comfort, ease, and overall smoothness involved. What a comfortable traveling vehicle, and yet agile and nimble enough for emergencies. Great looking, especially the utterly tasteful interior.

Should be better
By Nathan Tharrington on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2nd Lexus with high expectations, but Lexus is headed in the wrong direction. My LS430 has been in the shop for a variety of reasons (power windows, door locks, engine problems). The ride has been softened to the point that it is virtually Buick- like ... wallowing over bumps. Fuel economy of 16 mpg is absurd. Minor details of poor build quality abound. The engine should propel this vehicle with alacrity, but does not. I fear for my wife and I at times on busy highways. For an expediture of this magnitude, one should receive the highest reliability, and a sublime driving experience. We shall be looking for a replacement.

LEXUS
By VICTOR on 05/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE THE AUTO