2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )
The Best
By JaRuG on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned and the first foriegn built. I've had no mechanical or service issues of any kind. Inexpensive service for a luxury vehicle.

Th Best Car I've Ever Purchased!
By Robert J. Landi on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the Lexus LS 400 in 1991 and it lasted over 180,000 miles with no major, or minor problems. I purchased the LS 430 when it came out and it is better than the LS 400. The ride is worth every penny and I know this car will go 250,000 miles easiely if I don't "tire" of the design. For my money, I won't buy any other car but Lexus!

A Great Driver
By H. Neiderhoffer on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd LS Lexus...and the best. It is a great road car, quiet with excellent comfort, quick, with a great GPS that is user friendly...our other car is a MB CLK430 Cabrio that has had continuous mostly minor problems..but lacks the build quality of the Lexus.

HIM
By herb MEYERS on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

better than my mercedes

lexus
By sherri on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Lexus provides the best SERVICE.

Poor brake design
By Bud Hudson on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The only complaint abaout this car is the very poor brake design of the front brakes. The pads needed to be replaced and the disc turned, the dealer informed me that this will need to be done again after each 20K. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE FOR THIS CAR.

My four Lexus...I'm a believer!
By Craig Clough on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have three Lexus...I did have four. They are exceptional cars. You can't go wrong with a Lexus!

The Best Car Period
By wamjqh on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned. The 2003 Lexus LS 430 Ultra Luxury edition is well worth the price. Great value.

Honey Bunches of GOod Car
By Snoopo on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Just Buy IT!! This is the best car that Ive ever owned. It is much more reliable than a BMw or a Mercedes, and its cheaper too!. I also own a 1991 LS400, and it still runs like new. This is a definite buy for people looking for a higher- end car thats big, comfy, and purely awesome!

directinal light problem
By j j walsh on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The negative action described below would seriously question if I would buy another Lexus 430 again.It is extremely frustrating to find you have driven 5 miles down the road with your directional lights indicating a turn when you have no intention of doing so. In addition to it being so quiet the steering wheel hides it from your vision. It is atwo time problem that Lexus refuses to admit or correct.