2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )
The Best
By JaRuG on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned and the first foriegn built. I've had no mechanical or service issues of any kind. Inexpensive service for a luxury vehicle.

Best Car I Ever owned,
By Big-O on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Great Car, extremly reliable,Have owned other but......surprised when I got 28mpg on highway & get 21-23 in city. Super soft & quiet ride. Can't say enough good things about it. "It's just a Car" ...But what a car. More Power than my old Muscle cars of the 70's. I've "drug" a couple of 5.0 mustangs to name a few...hee hee.

lexus is the best
By marquezshaka on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

once you've driven a lexus, you'll never want a different car again and you'l always compare the others to your wonderful lexus!

My four Lexus...I'm a believer!
By Craig Clough on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have three Lexus...I did have four. They are exceptional cars. You can't go wrong with a Lexus!

Poor brake design
By Bud Hudson on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The only complaint abaout this car is the very poor brake design of the front brakes. The pads needed to be replaced and the disc turned, the dealer informed me that this will need to be done again after each 20K. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE FOR THIS CAR.

lexus
By sherri on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Lexus provides the best SERVICE.

A Great Driver
By H. Neiderhoffer on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd LS Lexus...and the best. It is a great road car, quiet with excellent comfort, quick, with a great GPS that is user friendly...our other car is a MB CLK430 Cabrio that has had continuous mostly minor problems..but lacks the build quality of the Lexus.

Honey Bunches of GOod Car
By Snoopo on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Just Buy IT!! This is the best car that Ive ever owned. It is much more reliable than a BMw or a Mercedes, and its cheaper too!. I also own a 1991 LS400, and it still runs like new. This is a definite buy for people looking for a higher- end car thats big, comfy, and purely awesome!

The Best Car Period
By wamjqh on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned. The 2003 Lexus LS 430 Ultra Luxury edition is well worth the price. Great value.

directinal light problem
By j j walsh on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The negative action described below would seriously question if I would buy another Lexus 430 again.It is extremely frustrating to find you have driven 5 miles down the road with your directional lights indicating a turn when you have no intention of doing so. In addition to it being so quiet the steering wheel hides it from your vision. It is atwo time problem that Lexus refuses to admit or correct.