Used 2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )

Owners pride.
By Mike. S

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Excellent auto in all features. Produced with care and user needs in mind. Dealerships are responsive and caring. Have rarely had any visits to the dealer other than for routine service. This automobile would be hard to beat in any price range. Am completely satisfied

Quietness, responsiveness,retracting mirors,trunk mechanism outside of storage area. Comfortable seating

Perhaps a single colored dash. Hard to improve a near perfect auto.

GREAT
By Easyed

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Lexus (400/430) ..these are great cars, very reliable, excellent service, couldn't get any better. The only complaint would be on the on-line service which was sold to me and was misrepresented. I bought it, only to find, first it wasn't installed properly, secondly the price only was for 1 year and had to be renewed each year for a cost. I was never told that when I orginally purchased the service.

Comfort and Response to Driver
By lenengrad

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The vehicle will do exactly as you wish. The 8 cyl power allows you to pull out, pass, or drive on the interstates with full control. The driver has to be carefull of too much speed without realizing it , especially on interstate highways. A real pleasure place with lots of power.

The automatic wipers are great. The square trunk design allows for packing a lot when going on a trip.

This is an awesome vehicle
By J McKay

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Other than the bland exterior design that one would think should only be driven by a long term member of the AARP this car is as close to driving perfection as is out on the roads at this time. It is a pleasure to drive with performance and reliability in abundance. You have to love it!

Total comfort in driving

Exterior redesign

Our Third
By Pat Mooney

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

This is the third Lexus we have purchased and could not be more pleased with the car. IT IS THE BEST YET! When we were looking for a new car back in the 90's I asked the manager of our parking fields, some cars valet parked, what car he would buy after having experience with every car on the market for 40 years he told me LEXUS. We took his advice and have never,never regreted it. Thanks LEXUS

Don't know where to start......I do appreciate the auto door locks very much. It was the one thing I asked for over the years.

I can't think of anythng I do not have in my '03 2003 that I would need or want in a car. We love it so much that our son-in-law has just bought the 300 and our son is going to buy on shortly.