2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (107 reviews )
Outstanding
By gpob on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Outstanding experience. Went back to a Lexus after driving a BMW for last 5 years. Just as much fun driving the Lexus without the headaches of numerous trips to the service department to fix all the little things that break on BMWs.

Wow, what a car!!!
By blair on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

We have a LS400, and thought that was great, but nothing compares to the LS430, its the best car we've ever had. Not only does it ride well, but it has everything you'd ever want in a luxury car.

smooth
By Ted Tierney on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Quietiest, smoothest vehicle I have ever driven.

Outstanding Car
By Roy8908 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Great car. Excellent performance. Outstanding quality. Silent ride. With a little forethought (see suggestions below) they could have taken this car to a much higher level.

Teds Review
By T.R.J. on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely the best auto I've ever owned. Suprisingly good gas mileage. Will replace with same or equivlant model but with sport suspension and navigation system.

An excellent car
By Topcat on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

A great deal of thought has gone into the design of this car. From interior design to collapsible side view mirrows, parking assist, comfortable ride, fuel conservation, eye appeal, an engineering marvel, this car is really, really great.

Great Car!
By bradmiral on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Over one year and we can't find a single problem with the car. Change oil and rotate tires and that's all. A 600 mile day trip and we are not even tired. Great ride.

And it's still a '96 S-Class
By CarLover_1 on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

You would except to buy a unique and original vehicle when you aiming to spend $60K. However, with Lexus LS you always get an exact copy of 6-8 year- old Mercedes for the price of the current model. In my opinion, it’s just pathetic that the “luxury” automaker copies old competitors styles. Essentially, Toyota is meant to be cheap but reliable car and this is what Lexus is. I might have leather seats and decent audio system, but it’s still a Toyota, not a Mercedes or Jag in any way. Personally, for $60K I better get the original, that the 2-generations- behind replica.

Th Best Car I've Ever Purchased!
By Robert J. Landi on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the Lexus LS 400 in 1991 and it lasted over 180,000 miles with no major, or minor problems. I purchased the LS 430 when it came out and it is better than the LS 400. The ride is worth every penny and I know this car will go 250,000 miles easiely if I don't "tire" of the design. For my money, I won't buy any other car but Lexus!

My four Lexus...I'm a believer!
By Craig Clough on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have three Lexus...I did have four. They are exceptional cars. You can't go wrong with a Lexus!