2002 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: Fantastic car!

2002 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Review

Fantastic car!
By BeemerBill13 on

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought a 2002 LS430 with 78,000 miles on it in Feb. 2008. I sold my 1997 LS400 for this and what a difference! You wouldn't know this car from new, no dings, dents, or scratches! The previous owner serviced it with regularity. The car has the Ultra Luxury package so it has every option offered. I drive mostly highway miles and am impressed with getting 25+ (up to 27.5 already) driving it! A good solid ride. I am very pleased with it after 8 months of ownership and 9,000 miles.

The upgraded leather package offers nice comfortable supple seating. The factory tinted (laminated) glass is great! The grey wood trim is beautiful. Additionally, the air conditioned seats are very nice. Looks awesome with crome wheels. Very quiet and enjoyable to drive on long trips

I do not like the Laser Guided speed control, it is really un-necessary and can not be used on multi-lane expressways where curves are involved. The body style is a little plain. To change oil, you have to drop the front belly pan to get to the filter and drain plug, a real pain, like 14 bolts.