Used 2002 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Lexus Ls-430 - Consumer Reviews

2002 Lexus LS 430

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (65 reviews )

A Totally Wonderful Driving Experience
By alan

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely the most enjoyable car to drive I have ever experienced. Quiet beyond description and effortless to drive.

Favorite Features

Smoothness of the transmission, ML sound system, navigation system, and above all...little to no outside noise from the road.

Suggested Improvements

A CD to teach owners how to use all electronic options i.e., navigation system, etc. Need writer of owner's manuel who speaks English as first language. Some communication/terms are fuzzy at best.

Only God Could have Done This
By Diceman

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I brought a LS430 with the ultra-lux pack and I tell you this car is nothing but Perfection, Perfection, Perfection. Love the Nav system and heated front seats. This car was well thought out. Blows Cadillac Deville of the planet.Tell Cadillac quit trying to run with the big boys,they don't have the toys of my LS

Favorite Features

Nav sys, voice comm, cooler, and sunroof also love my Mark L. Stereo. I can't believe I even looked at a Cadillac

Suggested Improvements

Their is none, the car is perfect

Best Luxury Sedan in the world
By Lexus Fan 84

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The LS430 is and has been proven t be the best Luxury sedan out on the road. AMCI went through throughal testing and it proved over Benz and BMW and Infiniti and Audi and any other car maker that Lexus's LS430 is the best luxury sedan out there overall!! and I believe this firmly!!!

Favorite Features

Quality you won't find anything with close to as much quality as this Lexus

Suggested Improvements

Well its darn near perfect but I noticed they uped the engine size quite I bit and I know the Lexus folks can get at least 330-340 horsepower out of that engine so lets do it!!!1

Q 45 killer
By elim

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

this car is the best!! i can easily beat the infiniti q45, s430 and other lux sedans hands down.

sweetness
By jonny blaze

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

when i test drove this machine,it was a driver's and passenger's "car of zen." it had top notch luxary and optional featues which included back seat back massage. sitting in the back seat of this machine made me feel like a king and drving it made me feel like the king of the road.

Favorite Features

wow! its hard to saywith a car full of of everything, but my choices would be the back seat massaging feature, the radio/climate control counsel on the back seat armrest, the air conditoned sats, and the smootest ride a lexus can offer.

Suggested Improvements

if you are planing on driver kids in the back seat-a disasemble switch to turn off the back seat control cousel would be nice-other than that, i would change nothing.