2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic - (63 reviews )
LS 430
By LexWis on 08/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned several S-Class Mercedes models. The LS 430 is their equal in every way--except for the substantial price savings. This is the finest luxury sedan sold in the U.S. Outstanding acceleration and great comfort are two of its greatest attributes. I am 6'4" tall and have plenty of leg and head room. I drove this car over 100 miles in one day and was not overly tired. If this car has a shortcoming, I haven't found it yet.

The LS430 is second to none.
By LOR on 07/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the LS430 in February 2002 with the Ultra Package Option. The stereo system on board is unbelievable and so does the DVD Navigator. The car can respond to your voice command!

The Lexus I bought seven months ago
By victor tsung on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The most comfortable car to drive and to own. If this is a wagon with awd I would'nt want any other car.

The Best Lux Car over $50,000
By eaglesteve43 on 07/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Wonderful ride, fast comfortable and terribly reliable. Nothing ever goes wrong with it. More comforable ride and seating than the S500 and with the Ultra Lux pack it has more toys that a person could ask for. More than the S600 and a fraction of the cost.

The Best Luxury Sedan PERIOD
By Dr. Quincy on 06/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

An outstanding value. Fit and finish are great. The car is so quiet you don't know the motor is on. I got the sport suspension to liven it up a tad. This is the car you need if you want the finest car made. It really is automotive perfection.

Best Luxury Today
By meekey on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The Lexus LS 430 is hands down the greatest luxury sedan of the year. It surpasses BMW and Mercedes by a huge margin. The interior ergonomics are simple to operate and the enigne rides like silk, even though you can never hear the engine or feel its accleration. The Lexus LS 430 is such a great car. If you are looking for quality, style, comfort, and an overall great car, the Lexus LS 430 is the car for you!

What a Car!!!
By RMIKE on 06/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

Great fun. Can't believe the car's gadgets and wonderful ride.

6 month experience
By bob986s on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

A volume button on steering wheel would also help as well as the 3 current ones for the Radio etc.

ls 430
By abassi on 06/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I had an LS400 back in 1994 and was very happy with it but after about 100k miles I drove a 1997 Mercedes S420 and I liked it and bought it drove that for about 40k miles and trouble began after all it was a mercedes and not a lexus traded it for another lexus and have driven nothing but lexus ever since and now I own 2 Lexus vehicles and I love my new LS430 it is quieter and has a softer ride and the best navigation in the market due to it being touch screen.

It is perfection. An honest review
By kuantum on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I have always made jokes of Toyota/Lexus because I have owned 7 BMWs from 3 series to 7 series a Lincoln a mercedes and a Ferrari. I always stood true to my BMW 740i & 525 but I just purchased an LS430 Ultra Lux for $60k and its the best ride, feel, comfort, and luxury I have ever had not just in overall value package but truly an impressive vehicle bar none.