Owner since she was born in 1994
By sinatra49 on
1994 Lexus LS 400 4dr Sedan
This baby still gets looks! I Leased it brand new and purchased her outright after the lease was up. Fabulous vehicle. A little tight inside but she's still a rocket when need-be with just 35k on her. The leather is starting to dry out and the seams are splitting in spots but she's a beauty. I only let the folks at Lexus service her and am asked every time if I'd like to sell her.."no shot"!. I've been through dozens of new vehicles over the years but this one still remains in my driveway like a showpiece in a museum. Am I in love with this car?....You can bet your Mercedes..Just her and I forever!
Favorite Features
The power generated, when asked, is incredible. Radio could have been a little more upscale but i guess for 1994 it was top of the line. Good sound. The handling is tremendous. The quicknes in responding even at 18 years of age is as good as the high end new models I'm sure. I love the sightlines from the drivers seat. The trunk load CD player keeps roving eyes out of the interior space.
Suggested Improvements
The gas tank seems a little out of place on the right side. The rear seating space is not that comfortable and therefore doesn't have many amenities.