Best Car I've Ever Owned
By birdman63 on
1994 Lexus LS 400 4dr Sedan
I purchased my LS 400 Anniversary Edition Oct 2013 with only 47k from a 70 year old lady who bought it brand new. The car was still in showroom new condition with every option available and shows hardly any wear. This car drives like a dream and turns more heads than my 2013 Nissan 370Z. You guessed it, the Z is spending a lot of time in the garage. The only problem is the instrument cluster not lighting up until the car warms up so I know the car has a more miles on it than the odometer shows but I'm not worried because I will never, ever, ever, ever sell this gem.. I have contacted the guy on EBAY that repairs them and will be getting it to him soon. What the heck...I paid $6500 for it.
By sinatra49
on 03/25/14 10:14 AM (PDT)

Hey Birdman..read your comments ..I'm the guy who got his LS400 new in '94..you are correct about it being the best car I've ever owned, and I've owned a bunch! Mine just hangs out in the driveway while I run around in the '11 Pilot. This is what my wife calls our "wedding" car, as in, take it to fancier affairs etc..thinking about getting the interior sewn up a bit and the exterior repainted as the truecoat is coming through in spots as the light colored paint is fading...still have Lexus service guys asking if she is for sale! It will happen to you as well! congrats on the purchase!