1994 Lexus LS 400 Consumer Review: Impressed!

1994 Lexus LS 400 - Consumer Review

By Dana on

1994 Lexus LS 400 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 180,000 miles and I can say that it really doesn't know it has this many miles on it! I've owned cars that after hitting 70- 80 mph, the steering wheel would start to vibrate. Not this Lexus. I've hit 90 and it runs so smoothly! WoW! I've heard rumors of the engine lasting up to 400-500K. I may, just may test this out! I'm already half- way there! expected problems include A/C display burned out, dash lights stay dark when cold, then comes back on when car warms up.(you can fix this yourself!) driver power window switch can wind down rear window, but not back up! Use rear switch to wind back up. Overall, for it's age, (16 years) I'm VERY impressed!

Auto steering wheel adjust, trunk space, ride, large moonroof.

For it's age, you can't complain. Wish it had HID headlights. Price for parts/service aren't cheap.
By agag
on 06/02/11 12:00 PM (PDT)

Could you please tell me what the problem and solution was to fixing the dash lights that come in and out. Thanks In Advance.