My LS
By naw on
1991 Lexus LS 400 4dr Sedan
I bought this car as my first car and for $2,500... it is the best $2,500 I have spent. I should be doing a little bit more maintenece but so far this car has been rock solid to me, even as a young driver. Everything is very smooth and people get in my car and tell me how nice and spacious it is. Price of parts is killing me as I am on a very limited budget but it is definitely worth the money knowing that 214,000 miles is still just the beginning of its' long life. Even my dad loves when we drive in my car even with also having a Benz. I am proud to drive my Lexus because its more reliable than many cars out there.I plan to drive this car for many more years, because it really is that great.
Favorite Features
Security system. Super quiet ride. Spaceous. Quiet engine. Great on the freeway, powerful and smooth. Looks very nice. Unique style. the rearveiw mirror and how it darkens. Climate control, including the floor vents, which is probably one of the most amazing parts of the car.
Suggested Improvements
Alarm does seem to go off at random times like when I close the trunk after the alarm is set or unlock it manually, but that may just be me doing something wrong, who knows.