2008 Lexus IS F Consumer Review: More bang for your buck than B

2008 Lexus IS F Sedan - Consumer Review

More bang for your buck than BMW m3
By IS-F for life = ) on

2008 Lexus IS F 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

This is the best car I have ever owned and driven. This car came standard with all options including navigation etc. Extremely reliable, and with cruise control on when driving on the open road, I averaged 29.8 mpg while going 70mph which is impressive for a v-8 sports car even if you don't like the brand. I paid 54,000 for my car which came with everything, and compared to the legendary BMW m-3 which cost over 71,000 and only came with heated leather seats and nothing else standard! Lexus is more bang for your buck! Never owned a Lexus before, but this is great!

Love the second air intake that opens at 3600 rpm, and overall styling. It looks unique, and you don't have to look like everyone else in a BMW or Mercedes. Seats keep you in place and are highest quality leather I have had in my cars as a non-rich person.

A little more leg space for everyone in car would be great, but it is still good even with me being 6'3.