Very impressed
By wasgmguy on
2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just traded in my 08 cadillac CTS on this new 2014 IS350 AWD. I have been a GM guy all my life and decided to go with my first import car. I looked at BMW, Audi, Ford Fusion and a few others. If you are looking for a true sport sedan, look else were. This is more luxury than sport. It has a very comfortable interior and perfectly laid out. It does handle great and has very impressive performance. I still think BMW does handle a little better. Audi was a little too stiff riding but had a lush interior. But Lexus fit all my requirements this time. I have only owned it for a couple months, so far, so good. I hope it's reliable as they say.
Favorite Features
Exterior design. I wasn't too sure of the grill and tail lights when I first seen the car in pictures. But after seeing the car in person, and purchasing it, I love the looks and have had many compliments. I have heard others say they hated the Mark Levinson stereo, I think it sounds great. There probably is a lot better out there, but this sounds perfect to me.
Suggested Improvements
Does not come with a remote start. Living in Canada, every auto should come with a remote start. The navigation is kind of low grade, they could have done better in my opinion.