2014 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific IS 350 model:
Great Exterior, Not so well designed Interior
By kikileon on 11/09/14 16:25 PM (PST)

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Great looking outside, definitely! Lots of power. Sadly the interior kills this car: Being a 2014, Lexus really missed the mark, specially for today's modern electronics. Poorly designed are: compass pointer appears to point in the opposite direction. Default on the main screen is not Home; poor map utility; no change holder for coins; cup holder is too narrow for anything other than a small cup; no place to put your phone; radio missing many featured buttons such as Scan button; no memory setting for seats/mirrors; poor turn signal design; poor dash display; radio highs are muffled; mouse does not click so you have to fiddle a lot to get it where you want.

Very impressed
By wasgmguy on 04/08/14 16:08 PM (PDT)

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded in my 08 cadillac CTS on this new 2014 IS350 AWD. I have been a GM guy all my life and decided to go with my first import car. I looked at BMW, Audi, Ford Fusion and a few others. If you are looking for a true sport sedan, look else were. This is more luxury than sport. It has a very comfortable interior and perfectly laid out. It does handle great and has very impressive performance. I still think BMW does handle a little better. Audi was a little too stiff riding but had a lush interior. But Lexus fit all my requirements this time. I have only owned it for a couple months, so far, so good. I hope it's reliable as they say.

F-Sport package is worth the upgrade!
By bluesteelm3 on 04/01/14 13:36 PM (PDT)

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I just recently traded my 2011 Lexus IS350 F-Sport for the 2014. I planned on ordering a 2014 IS F, but after test driving the IS350, was pretty much sold. I considered waiting for the RS F, but decided I did not want a coupe. The handling of this car is very similar to my 2006 M3...this car handles turns and seems to ‘grip’ the road much better than my 2011 IS – it drives more like a BMW. The engine sounds incredible – and truly proves that despite the luxury, this is a sports car. I ordered the red leather interior (which comes with carbon fiber trim and black accents), and it is absolutely gorgeous. The technology is significantly improved and the interior is much more sleek and refined.

This is one of the best cars I have ever driven.
By jmarte on 03/08/14 04:40 AM (PST)

2014 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The performance is impressive coming from a V6 and it is so comfortable for a small sports car. The interior isn't bad at all it is like being in a modern art museum! The mouse on the dashboard is extremely helpful. I could look up traffic alerts and it automatically changes my route so I don't have to go into heavy traffic. I would prefer this to any Audi.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Lexus IS 350 in VA is:

$157 per month*