Quick!
By johnlaregion on
2012 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just traded in an 07 3-series. BMW had so many problems with that car and having heard so many great things about Lexus build quality and dealership service I gave the IS350 a try. The car is so fast! It handles in turns better than a BMW and way more features for the dollar. First and definitely not my last Lexus!!
Favorite Features
Leather so soft and supple. Quiet ride and the car is really quick off the line. I didn't get the AWD option but I imagine it handles even better. Love the ventilated seats, Bluetooth of course, and Lexus Enform-- you can just call Lexus and they input your destination right to the car. Also love that you can send your car destinations from your computer before heading out. F-sport edition looked really nice too but didn't get it. Also the LED daytime running lights look sweet.
Suggested Improvements
Make improvements to the cupholders, very small and oddly placed. BMW had bad cupholders too so I'm sort of used to it by now. Could use a little bigger nav screen and instrument cluster. I'd like to see radio stations in between the speedometer and tachometer in the information screen.