Waited a long time for this
By Brawndo on
2010 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just got the car a few days ago. Excellent graduation gift for myself. Most beautiful car for the money IMO. Sat nav is very slick. Instantaneous highway mpg on the M.I.D. can be ~30 if you don't drive like a hooligan. The ride is on the stiff side, so bumpy roads spoil the fun. Likely exacerbated by 18" alloys. Small price to pay, though. High trunk line and thick c-pillar make parallel parking a challenge, but rear-view camera helps. takes some getting used to. Small rear seats, but I'm 5'11"/145 lbs and I fit fine, great for keeping out fat people. Armrest has aux-in and USB in, plus cig lighter socket (should be 110 V outlet - another socket already exists in front of the gear lever).
Favorite Features
Stomp on the gas and leave all of your worries behind. Auto-dimming mirror saves many a headache. Premium audio system sounds great, no real need for ML audio. I waited 4 yrs to get this car and I finally have it. It's like Christmas morning with a Red Ryder BB gun, except I haven't shot my eye out.
Suggested Improvements
Please put trajectory lines on back-up camera screen. Some other models have this (e.g., European RX450h), but this one doesn't. Change TPMS to show real- time pressure, not just alarm when pressure is low. Shift lever in S should be fwd:downshift, bck:upshift. Um...anti-bird-poop coating?