Wattarocket!
By FuegoFan on
2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I admit that I've only owned my IS350 for about six weeks now but I am very impressed with it so far. My wife drives a 2004 Lexus RX330 so we were already familiar with the outstanding build quality of Lexus vehicles. My last three cars had been Mercedes C-Classes. Those were nice cars but Lexus has left Mercedes in the dust with the standard features, power, comfort and overall quality of the IS350. What may be the most impressive is the value of the IS350 for the money spent but that has to compete with the hustle this car shows and the way it hunkers down when going into corners at speed. It is a really fun car to own and drive!
Favorite Features
Nav system electronics and capabilities are absolutely fabulous. Power and torque off the line are very gratifying. Leather interior is a great standard feature and ventilated seats make summer driving a pleasure. And in black, this car even looks fast.
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy could use some improvement and there is as little rear seat legroom as in a C-Class or BMW 3-Series. It would also be nice to hear some growl and grumble to the engine for all of the power with the pedal-to-the-metal, instead of the Lexus hum.