2008 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (25 reviews )
2008 Lexus IS 350
By NICO on 12/13/07 14:33 PM (PST)

2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

As a Lexus enthusiast I was excited to trade in my 02 IS300 for an upgrade to all the new technology that is instilled in the 08 IS350. Interior comfort and performance is premier, but after many trips to the garage, I still feel that my IS 300 had superior styling. I was hoping that after many hours of staring that I would fall in love :(

BEWARE: squeaks and rattles!!
By jetguy on 12/07/07 09:41 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My IS 350 has been in shop 6 times (21 days) for 8 squeaks and rattles in the 2 months of ownership! I've never owned a car with so many issues regarding squeaks and rattles. I very disappointed with my IS at this time. What happen to the Lexus quality from 10 years ago? My last Lexus never had such issues as this car does.

2008 IS 350 is awesome!
By n8236 on 11/18/07 02:21 AM (PST)

2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The car is Lexus, what else needs to be said. While people complain about the car being too tame, it's no more than an excuse because all the vehicle control systems can be disabled easily with the press of a button. Once that's done, the car is fun as Hell! People who know quality know Lexus is top notch. To love a car is to love the detail, and detail is one thing Lexus pays attention to in every car.

2008 Lexus IS 350
By Scott Hunt on 11/17/07 14:01 PM (PST)

2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My last car was a 2001 BMW 330. I like the power of the Lexus. The car is much quieter then the BMW; both cars are first class. The Lexus looks too much like a compact car. At the same time it still come with a lot of luxury. The cost of the Lexus is pretty high too. I plan to keep this car for around 5 years. We'll have to see how much it cost to keep it up.

I love my IS 350!
By Kelly's IS350 on 11/02/07 14:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! It's so much fun, I love the power! I had a 2002 Celica GT before this, with like 140 HP and now I have 309 HP and omg, it's awesome! My Celica was a manual and unfortunately the IS 350 only comes in automatic, which I don't like at all, but the paddle shifter's are ok. I'd still prefer a manual though. The interior of the car is was sold me! I love everything about it! The outside could be more aggressive, but they make body kit's now, so that's what I'm getting. Overall the car is so awesome... so much fun!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Lexus IS 350 in NJ is:

$268 per month*