The Beginning of a Great Relationship
By SPKing on
2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
My wife and I purchased the new '07 metallic black with black interior IS 350 and are absolutely thrilled with not only the car, but the customer service that Lexus is recognized for. We were between the car we purchased and the BMW 330. We truly enjoyed both cars, but when it came to comfort, style and functionality the Lexus outperforms. The BMW is your ultimate sports sedan, it handles and brakes better than the IS, however, the navigation system is terrible, the seats are uncomfortable and there is a little drag off the line. Our 350 wants to eat more pavement and push even faster when cruising along at 80 or 90 mph. When I buy a German car it will be a Porsche, everyone has a BMW
Favorite Features
Keyless entry and push start. If you get the memory seats you can program the keys to that individual's preferences. So when my wife parks the car and locks the door, when we come back to the car and I decide to drive you grab the car door handle and the seats and mirrors adjust to your settings.
Suggested Improvements
Find a way to have the channel changer on the steering wheel change songs on your ipod like it does with the CD player. Make closing the trunk a soft shut instead of slam shut.