2007 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Review: Still Smiling

2007 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Still Smiling
By DavidT on

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the car about 18 months ago and it still brings a smile to my face. I think it is a nice combination of luxury and performance. The 306 hp engine still amazes me that this much power comes from a V6 without the aid of turbos. The performance will surprise you. The car is comfortable, and I couldn't be happier with the Mark Levinson stereo/DVD player. It has to be one of the best factory stereos I have heard to date. The backseat is cramped but I hardly ever use it. The ride is comfortable but still sporty. If you are looking for pure sport then you may not be happy. This car has a nice overall feel for everyday driving, with plenty of sportness to bring on the smile.

Great build quality and a lot of extra touches you won't even notice at first. Excellent Mark Levinson stereo. I can't say enough about the power this V6 puts out.

HD radio option, better iPod integration. Factory summer tire option is noisy after a little wear, could be improved.