2007 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Review: "It's sooo sexy, I just wanted

2007 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

"It's sooo sexy, I just wanted to lick it!"
By eddymac on

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

That says it all. This is what my girlfriend said after I let her drive it home one night. She LOVES this car. So do I. So does everyone that has been in it. Stylish, performance, technology and elegance all combined into one extremely well designed automobile. We are moving abroad and have to put her up for sale ... already sad to see her go. My girlfriend wants to ship it to Australia instead of letting me sell it. If the steering wheel were not on the other side over there, I would. Lexus Service is simply second to none - I actually liked going to the service center! Always got a new loaner Lexus for service and they detail your car and top off your gas tank each visit.

Favorite Features

Keyless entry and not having to ever take your remote out of your pocket - love that! Also love the technology integration of radio, navigation, climate, phone, etc. into one touchscreen ... makes Mercedes and BMW vehicles from that year look like they have 1970's technology.

Suggested Improvements

None, bravo ... well, maybe add free ice cream at the dealership in addition to the delicious coffee and free donuts in the mornings.