2007 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Review: Reasonable car

2007 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Reasonable car
By st on

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is for my wife. Got it for about a week. Bought it for Lexus reliability, good performance, good handling from rwd, and good review. The car does fly fast, stable, and offer comfortable seats. I feel the rear seats are reasonable size for me (5'8") and my kids. I do not know why Lexus put such a lousy stock stereo in such a nice car. My wife has no interested to spend additional $3000 to upgrade the stereo and a few other luxury add-on. We have not got used to the keyless entry yet. It causes us a bit stress.

6-speed trans, style, comfortable seats, really good handling, and rear-view camera.

The road noise is intrusive, probably from tires. The steering wheel is a bit numb and light. The door handle plastic looks cheap. The stock stereo is lousy. I cannot upgrade stereo without luxury package. The cup holders location is bad. I prefer metallic rather than wood trim.