Just Keeps Running Like It Did on 10/15/07
By carlover53 on
2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Best car ever, bought new! I have a custom base (no Navigation or seat memory...) 07 IS350 w/ 23,000 miles, Red with chrome wheels and I can't stop getting compliments and stares! Every thing works perfectly, all interior/ exterior features work great. The only problem is when every I get a little scratch or something, it cost buckets of money to repair ; I repair all of them, so it looks like it's still brand new. Interior electronics are great, love them all!
Favorite Features
Harmon Kardon Radio, heated/ventilated seats, auto climate and moon roof.
Suggested Improvements
Chrome wheels should not chip after just a few years. I'm going to deal with it until it is really noticeable, to when only half of the wheel is shiny chrome. And the offset tires are a pocket full of money to change every 12,000-18,000. I hate the tires, but it is a small price to pay for an amazing car! I don't like how when you turn the wheel, it doesn't turn back like it does on say..a Buick, it stays exactly where it is until you move it. Kind of a pain when your in tight places such as a parking lot. MOST DEFINITELY TEST DRIVE BEFORE BUYING.