Used 2007 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lexus Is-350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (40 reviews )

A Beast!
By lexus76

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is very fun to drive. It handles nice. It has get up and go, and smooth on the highway. I have the sport package on there and I tell you what...I won't be getting rid of this car anytime soon. The backseats could use a little more room- if you need it. But if you don't then why worry about it.

Favorite Features

Navigation. Touch screen and easy to use. I can also use the voice command to adjust the temp, music and navigation. Leather seats and wood trim is a nice little feature.

Suggested Improvements

No improvements. Some things I would "like" to have, but those aren't improvements.

Just Keeps Running Like It Did on 10/15/07
By carlover53

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car ever, bought new! I have a custom base (no Navigation or seat memory...) 07 IS350 w/ 23,000 miles, Red with chrome wheels and I can't stop getting compliments and stares! Every thing works perfectly, all interior/ exterior features work great. The only problem is when every I get a little scratch or something, it cost buckets of money to repair ; I repair all of them, so it looks like it's still brand new. Interior electronics are great, love them all!

Favorite Features

Harmon Kardon Radio, heated/ventilated seats, auto climate and moon roof.

Suggested Improvements

Chrome wheels should not chip after just a few years. I'm going to deal with it until it is really noticeable, to when only half of the wheel is shiny chrome. And the offset tires are a pocket full of money to change every 12,000-18,000. I hate the tires, but it is a small price to pay for an amazing car! I don't like how when you turn the wheel, it doesn't turn back like it does on say..a Buick, it stays exactly where it is until you move it. Kind of a pain when your in tight places such as a parking lot. MOST DEFINITELY TEST DRIVE BEFORE BUYING.

"It's sooo sexy, I just wanted to lick it!"
By eddymac

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

That says it all. This is what my girlfriend said after I let her drive it home one night. She LOVES this car. So do I. So does everyone that has been in it. Stylish, performance, technology and elegance all combined into one extremely well designed automobile. We are moving abroad and have to put her up for sale ... already sad to see her go. My girlfriend wants to ship it to Australia instead of letting me sell it. If the steering wheel were not on the other side over there, I would. Lexus Service is simply second to none - I actually liked going to the service center! Always got a new loaner Lexus for service and they detail your car and top off your gas tank each visit.

Favorite Features

Keyless entry and not having to ever take your remote out of your pocket - love that! Also love the technology integration of radio, navigation, climate, phone, etc. into one touchscreen ... makes Mercedes and BMW vehicles from that year look like they have 1970's technology.

Suggested Improvements

None, bravo ... well, maybe add free ice cream at the dealership in addition to the delicious coffee and free donuts in the mornings.

IS350 Rocks
By LexusBeliever

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a car. Traded an 05 BMW m3 that was in the shop 7 times after only 26k miles. This Lexus is just as fast but more comfortable and has better interior and ergonomics almost 2 years and has been trouble free. I enjoy the fact that I can just drive and not repair. Backseat is a little tight but I do not use them. Good performance from the engine but still gets good gas mileage.

Favorite Features

Styling, dependability, 27 mpg on the freeway @ 75 mph.

Suggested Improvements

More feedback from the steering.

Good Bye Great Car
By adrian pineda

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is an outbound review of my car which is due back after almost 3 yrs of leasing. I'm still in love with the car's stunning looks, performance and reliability. I never gave the IS250 a chance and now, after 3 yrs of higher insurance premium and lower MPG I wonder if the extra $6000 on the MSRP were worth spending.

Favorite Features

The powerful engine, looks, handling and reliability. Keyless entry and ignition, smart HIDs

Suggested Improvements

I can't seem to find a comfortable position for the driver's seat. Off size tires are expensive since you can't rotate them.