2007 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (40 reviews )
Great!!
By MT on 11/22/06 01:58 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have this car for about 1 month and so far I am loving it. It is very fast! I have the standard audio system and I like the sound quality. Make sure you get the Navigation System. It is awesome! I researched for about 2 months and I am confident that I made the right choice.

One of the Best
By Matt on 11/13/06 14:43 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 2007 IS 350 is worth every penny. It out-performs the competition in speed, handling, comfort, and design. It is a joy to drive 40 miles to work every day. This car is by FAR the most bang for your buck anywhere in a car at this price point. The cabin is quiet. The ext and int design is sexy & sleek. The fuel economy is amazing for a 310hp engine. And you can't find many cars that burn the road like this puppy. The speed paddles are a joy to use, and the overall build quality of the car is unsurpassed. If you are going to buy a car in this class, this is the one to buy, bar none.

Outstanding sedan, best performance / $
By DrDenny on 11/08/06 20:44 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just picked up my 2007 IS 350 (Black Saphire Pearl) with DVD + ML, 18" Wheels. It is an absolute pleasure to drive. My earlier sports sedan was a 2001 Audi S4. The Audi is an excellent vehicle, but did not have the refinement of the Lexus. For the money -- the Lexus has the performance, refinement, and build quality. For the money this is an oustanding value.

2007 Lexus IS 350
By TorontoTL on 11/08/06 17:52 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned my IS 350 now for one week. This has certainly been the best car that I have ever owned. Having test driven the usual suspects looking at the major features of a car, I found a few differences that really swayed me towards the Lexus. One major part of my decision was the interior of the car. The Lexus interior completely impressed me with the luxury, the fit and finish, the quality of materials, comfort and the appearance. The interior is the one area where the Lexus was in a class of it's own compared to all others.

What a ride
By Steve on 11/08/06 17:51 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, PERIOD! Style, comfort, and performance all in one package for a price even some of us military folk can handle. There is no need to go for all the extras. Didn't go with the navigation package with the super stereo and back up camera. The stock sounds are great, the nav package is over-priced, and a back up camera? This car is made to go in one direction, and FAST. Great acceleration! Tight steering with good feedback. Even if you are not in the market, you owe yourself a test drive in this car, what a blast!

Good Car for a Soupy Ride
By scott65 on 10/17/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car! The only downside is that it's no BMW. I traded a BMW in for this knowing that the ride would be a lot more "soupy" than that of the tightness of a BMW and I am a little disappointed I was right. The car itself though is all LEXUS and is a fastastic car from a reliability and creature comfort standpoint. When I am not driving fast and weaving in and out of traffic I am glad I bought it. If Lexus wants to truly go after the 3 Series consumer they will have to find a way to make the car "harder" with regard to responsiveness and road affect.

Reasonable car
By st on 10/13/06 15:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is for my wife. Got it for about a week. Bought it for Lexus reliability, good performance, good handling from rwd, and good review. The car does fly fast, stable, and offer comfortable seats. I feel the rear seats are reasonable size for me (5'8") and my kids. I do not know why Lexus put such a lousy stock stereo in such a nice car. My wife has no interested to spend additional $3000 to upgrade the stereo and a few other luxury add-on. We have not got used to the keyless entry yet. It causes us a bit stress.

The Beginning of a Great Relationship
By SPKing on 10/06/06 13:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I purchased the new '07 metallic black with black interior IS 350 and are absolutely thrilled with not only the car, but the customer service that Lexus is recognized for. We were between the car we purchased and the BMW 330. We truly enjoyed both cars, but when it came to comfort, style and functionality the Lexus outperforms. The BMW is your ultimate sports sedan, it handles and brakes better than the IS, however, the navigation system is terrible, the seats are uncomfortable and there is a little drag off the line. Our 350 wants to eat more pavement and push even faster when cruising along at 80 or 90 mph. When I buy a German car it will be a Porsche, everyone has a BMW

A very nice daily drive car...
By Jman-is350 on 09/17/06 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just picked up my 07 IS 350 w/X Package and I am impressed. Car is very well optioned at a fractional price compared to my other car E55. Lots of power for such a small car, Navigation is superior over the Benz's one. A fun car to beat around on a daily basis. Highly recommend the X- Package for anyone who is looking into getting the IS 350.

Great car for the money
By Darth Raid3r on 09/03/06 09:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS 350 has everything you could want in a car - speed, looks, and luxury - all for a great price. A comparable 3 series would cost thousands more, and in my honest opinion, this car trumps the BMW in both exterior and interior quality. I purchased one in Obsidian black and I still can't take my eyes off it. Trust me -- this car is worth every penny.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.