2007 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (40 reviews )
A Beast!
By lexus76 on 01/18/12 08:10 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is very fun to drive. It handles nice. It has get up and go, and smooth on the highway. I have the sport package on there and I tell you what...I won't be getting rid of this car anytime soon. The backseats could use a little more room- if you need it. But if you don't then why worry about it.

Just Keeps Running Like It Did on 10/15/07
By carlover53 on 12/01/11 20:00 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car ever, bought new! I have a custom base (no Navigation or seat memory...) 07 IS350 w/ 23,000 miles, Red with chrome wheels and I can't stop getting compliments and stares! Every thing works perfectly, all interior/ exterior features work great. The only problem is when every I get a little scratch or something, it cost buckets of money to repair ; I repair all of them, so it looks like it's still brand new. Interior electronics are great, love them all!

"It's sooo sexy, I just wanted to lick it!"
By eddymac on 11/17/11 06:17 AM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

That says it all. This is what my girlfriend said after I let her drive it home one night. She LOVES this car. So do I. So does everyone that has been in it. Stylish, performance, technology and elegance all combined into one extremely well designed automobile. We are moving abroad and have to put her up for sale ... already sad to see her go. My girlfriend wants to ship it to Australia instead of letting me sell it. If the steering wheel were not on the other side over there, I would. Lexus Service is simply second to none - I actually liked going to the service center! Always got a new loaner Lexus for service and they detail your car and top off your gas tank each visit.

IS350 Rocks
By LexusBeliever on 04/30/09 21:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a car. Traded an 05 BMW m3 that was in the shop 7 times after only 26k miles. This Lexus is just as fast but more comfortable and has better interior and ergonomics almost 2 years and has been trouble free. I enjoy the fact that I can just drive and not repair. Backseat is a little tight but I do not use them. Good performance from the engine but still gets good gas mileage.

Good Bye Great Car
By adrian pineda on 12/18/08 12:10 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is an outbound review of my car which is due back after almost 3 yrs of leasing. I'm still in love with the car's stunning looks, performance and reliability. I never gave the IS250 a chance and now, after 3 yrs of higher insurance premium and lower MPG I wonder if the extra $6000 on the MSRP were worth spending.

The IS - Destined for greatness
By Ron F on 11/18/08 17:31 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I really love the exterior design of this car. Probably one of the best looking cars ever. The interior is immaculate, everything flows and the touch and feel says 'solid and upscale'. The 350 is like a gazelle ready to spring. The IS-f must be a cheetah then. Immaculate build quality and leading edge technology keeps this machine running with the pack even after 3 years.

Great Car
By Adrian Pineda on 07/08/08 16:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love the powerful engine of this vehicle. Almost 2 years driving it and its horsepower/torque still amazes me. The overall ownership experience has been great. No recalls, no mechanical issues, no headaches.

Still Smiling
By DavidT on 06/11/08 06:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the car about 18 months ago and it still brings a smile to my face. I think it is a nice combination of luxury and performance. The 306 hp engine still amazes me that this much power comes from a V6 without the aid of turbos. The performance will surprise you. The car is comfortable, and I couldn't be happier with the Mark Levinson stereo/DVD player. It has to be one of the best factory stereos I have heard to date. The backseat is cramped but I hardly ever use it. The ride is comfortable but still sporty. If you are looking for pure sport then you may not be happy. This car has a nice overall feel for everyday driving, with plenty of sportness to bring on the smile.

Good value for the money
By artman on 04/29/08 14:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A great car that combines luxury with sportiness. 306 horse power and still making 24.5 avg. MPG is pretty nice. Fun to drive and handles well. A great bargain compared to BMW where leather and navigation are options. This car is built and designed very well. No regrets with this purchase.

Fun Ride
By Pranav on 02/14/08 13:48 PM (PST)

2007 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. It has all the bells and whistles or a luxury performance car has to have. Corner steering and high speed braking is next to none. Response to speed is also something that wowed me. Steptronic transmission makes it a much more fun to drive. Navigation system rolled out is the best and map light design is with driver in consideration.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.