Total Package
By blue onyx on
2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
3.5L - 306HP and 23-27 MPG; Interior far superior to Audi A4, BMW 330, Infinity G35, ... I tried them all. VDIM works well and not too limiting. Check turning radius 33.5 ft, backup camera displays vid on NAV, NAV easy, cooled & heated front seats, Bluetooth compatible and keyless start. Rear legroom NOT a problem!, I had a 6'3" person behind me while I was driving (I'm 5'9") and he fit comfortably. I've got the blue onyx exterior w/ black leather interior, looks great! Sport package gives awesome rubber on 18" wheels to match 306HP. Reliable. Comperabably equiped beats BMW 330 hands down. Fun to drive and features galore!
Favorite Features
Engine 306HP, Interior - perfect, leather, layout, features ... Turning Radius of 33.5ft is amazing fo size of vehicle. Handling w/ sport package is great. (Sport package gives chrome interior instead of wood like features and matched w/ black leather is classy, elegant and very sporty! Air bags +.
Suggested Improvements
Clock is sub par digital look, could be made to look much better. No fold down rear seat (but solid seat helps rigidity of the car and crash rating).