2006 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Review: Love this car.

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan - Consumer Review

Love this car.
By wmcjjohnny on

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

But I have had problems with fit/finish in terms of rattles in the cabin. Lexus has done some felt in the dash panel which helps but I am still pursuing resolution of the issue for the long term as I intend to keep the car awhile. The car itself is fantastic and an unbelievable value considering what you get in the car. Truly quick and powerful, the car is a blast to drive and handles exceptionally well. I get average gas mileage but only because I am such a lead foot and when I have done a little less stomping on the gas, the car does get respectable numbers. The car looks great and I drove the G35 and the 330 and I still think this is the better looking of the three sedans.

Push button start is fantastic, auto open door handles, tons of power, ventilated seats, Mark Levinson stereo is unreal, great comfortable seats, and the headlights are way above average for any car on the road.

Fit and finish in the cabin with regards to squeaks/rattles.