2006 Lexus IS 350 Consumer Review: Loads of fun

2006 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Review

Loads of fun
By chavez on

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am enjoying every minute I drive this car. I did my research before getting the Lexus. Hands down, for the money there is no better deal. Nothing comes even close. The balance of sportiness, agility, luxury and comfort is ideal for the 30-something guy that I am. I am for one in favor of the much criticized electronic traction and stability features. It suits my driving style and adds a significant amount of safety. I had to put it to the test on the highway when an 18-wheeler blew a tire. I was going at about 85 mph. I managed to avoid multiple collisions and all of the tire fragments without loosing control. Had I been in another vehicle I would have probably crossed the median.

Favorite Features

Keyless entry, seats, leather, bluetooth. It has just the right amount of wood trim to feel rich without being tacky. I love the LED light on my coffee mug when I drive at night, feels like a cockpit.

Suggested Improvements

Bluetooth microphone should lower the AC fan automatically when phone is in use. Improve the quality of the plastic in the overhead compartment.