Featuristic!
By LaMario on
2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I was an Acura TL guy until I went to the Acura Dealership and they didn't have the TL I wanted. I saw an IS350 on the lot and when I checked it out, not even the Acura RL compared to the features of my IS350. I was amazed at this car when I first sat in one and it even had the Acura salesperson in awe. I also loved the Mercedes C and E Class but it is not as fun to drive as my IS350 and is a more complicated to use their features. My IS350 has a very quiet engine which makes for a smoother ride. Compared to other cars I've had or driven, my Lexus IS350 is very user friendly, stylish, fun to drive, and just plain AWESOME!
Favorite Features
Navigation System, interior lighting (all LED), Keyless features, Ventilated heated/cooled seating, Stereo System, Bluetooth, Steering wheel controls, basically everything in front of me when I drive.
Suggested Improvements
Back seat room. This is the only reason I couldn't give a 10 for comfort. Putting someone in the back seats then it can be an uncomfortable ride for all. Also, a back-up for the controls on the navigation screen in the case that the touch screen don't respond.