2006 Lexus IS 350 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Can't find anything not to

2006 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Review

Can't find anything not to like!
By Joe on

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought one in Red/Tan, sport package upgrade; what a great car! When you wake up in the morning, for a few seconds, you forget you own it, then it's like, 'oh yeah, that's right :)'. Sort of the opposite effect of when you break up w/somebody. Performance is awesome, great mileage for that level as well, especially w/91 octane req. Don't know if I'd want to be much over 6'2", but fits me perfectly. As to the rear seat space, as someone else said, "I never ride back there anyway!". I'm looking forward to seeing some aftermarket mods (turbo, super) to take the hp up over 400+, and start knocking off those kids in the Subarus. Joe in Arizona.

Favorite Features

Looks, smooth power band, build quality, interior features, tires (sport pkg 18's look great), headlights, keyless entry/ignition, iPod hookup, sound system, nav system.

Suggested Improvements

400+ horsepower, VDIM kill switch, maybe a little more lateral leg room for the driver. Fail safe alert for police presence w/in 2 mile radius.