Best Car ever Driven
By Tom on
2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned most cars made by US and Japanese manufacturers for the last 35 years. I have never experienced such comfort and speed till I started driving my IS 350! It is a car that almost reads your mind and handles well on any type of road. I thought of getting another Acura TL for my wife since we already own one! But after test driving the IS 350 and Acura TL, I fell in love with the versatility, handling, comfort and speed of the IS. It is a car that makes you want to be "on the road again" as it is so much fun to drive! Please pray that no cop will catch me soon.
Favorite Features
The speed and comfort and the keyless starter impresses me the most. The feature that you can drive this car in S mode with the hand shift levers under the steering is very convenient and enjoyable. I love the display panel of temperature, speed, miles etc. The audio system is superb and unique.
Suggested Improvements
Just wished they made the IS engine such that I don't have to use the premium gas all the time! But it is still worth it in the long run to have such a powerful engine and I hope that they make it a hybrid next. I am not certain if I am getting good gas mileage yet. But I am still breaking it in!