2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (111 reviews )
Total Satisfaction
By Sean Stewart on 04/13/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is all that and more! Have never owned a Japanese car before and really never did consider one until now. Always owned European, but don't just belive the car magazines, I am really glad I found this car. This car is really really nice with a great engine, overall performance and handling, quiet and smooth. Drove Audi and seriously considered the S4, but chose the Lexus once I drove it. Interior quality is equal to Audi which I think is the best.

Fast!!!
By Nick on 04/08/06 00:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A joy to drive. Great acceleration.

BMW No More
By Zeep on 04/07/06 15:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first car I've owned in 20 years that did not have BMW on its hood, and I'm not sorry. As a BMW purist, I thought all Lexi drove like they were dead. But I was dead wrong about this one. The IS 350 is real fast, very responsive and amazingly comfortable. Pay no attention to the sniffy automotive press. The new BMWs miss the mark in a big way -- they've lost their soul. I would know, I've had five of them. You can drive the IS 350 through town or at the limit on a canyon road with the same silly grin.

Can't find anything not to like!
By Joe on 04/05/06 16:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought one in Red/Tan, sport package upgrade; what a great car! When you wake up in the morning, for a few seconds, you forget you own it, then it's like, 'oh yeah, that's right :)'. Sort of the opposite effect of when you break up w/somebody. Performance is awesome, great mileage for that level as well, especially w/91 octane req. Don't know if I'd want to be much over 6'2", but fits me perfectly. As to the rear seat space, as someone else said, "I never ride back there anyway!". I'm looking forward to seeing some aftermarket mods (turbo, super) to take the hp up over 400+, and start knocking off those kids in the Subarus. Joe in Arizona.

Disappointed
By John J on 03/27/06 20:17 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Car has exceptional speed but build quality is subpar for a Lexus let alone a car of this caliber.

This car is awesome
By BILL on 03/17/06 11:49 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Considered buying the Acura TL and BMW 330i. After driving the IS350 I was sold. The seats are comfortable and the handling is excellent. The car is fast and smooth as silk. The Navigation and Mark Levinson system are incredible. Pop in your favorite CD and crank it up.

red mica 350
By Red Mica on 03/12/06 23:42 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the car end of Dec. I got the Luxury package Mark Levinson stereo and nav 4000+. There are too many high tech feature to learn. It is very hard to find a Luxury Package, it took me about 4 months to find one. Acceleration and braking are excellent.

Awesome Car
By Lxjeepguy on 02/28/06 19:10 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had the car a couple weeks but wanted to share a little bit about it. Mine has the Nav system and at first i had no plans of getting that option. Now after having the gps map, and touch screen options for everything i love it. The handling and power of the car are exceptional. Mine still has less than 600 miles on it so i haven't gotten into it very hard yet.

Blue Metal Beauty
By pimfg103 on 02/17/06 11:53 AM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2nd Lexus. After 175 miles, I'm still learning how to use all the cool high- tech features like voice commands. Can't wait until I've broken-in the engine so I can feel the theoretical 0~60 acceleration of 5.3 seconds and leave my friend's G35 choking on my dust. heh.

Superb car
By josh on 02/09/06 15:43 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

just bought the car at the end of Jan. Acceleration, handling and braking are all excellent. Trunk space is even good for a car this size. Big knocks on this car are the limited rear leg room, due to the oversized (and very comfortable) front seats. Also options are all bundled together. Upgraded stereo is tied to navigation making it a $4000+ package. Would have liked the Xenon headlights, but didn't want to spring for another $4000 Luxury package. My car had one interior panel misalignment. However Lexus quality is everywhere else in the build materials to the switches, gauges, etc.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.