Used 2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (111 reviews )

OH MY.......
By Jasmine

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I saw, I drove, I wanted it. This car is not only beautiful to look at and fun to drive, but it is also going to keep you well balanced and under control if its power out-ranks your driving skill or the laws of physics. It corners like its on rails! The car has a great combination of luxury, performance and safety at an amazing price. I drove all of the competition and was glad I chose the 350. Can we see an AWD version any time soon?

Amazing instrumentation and paddle shifters.

AWD, and run-flat tires.

Is that all the features you have?
By C. Ho

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I got an IS 350 Lux Pkg w/ Navi ML Sys in Glacier Frost Mica/ Black interior. The IS is a combo of luxury and sport. It's one vehicle that definitely make sheads turn. For the $$ I paid for my IS 350 lux pkg, there is absolutely no way you can get the same thing in the same class range and price. Quality, luxury, value, style, sport, and reliability... all in one vehicle. Check out the list below and you will know why. Just love it!

Adaptive Front Lighting, 306hp/277torq, 21/28mpg, 6 spd auto w/ paddle shftrs, speed sensing steering, all those airbags for safety, backup camera, DVD Navi system w/ ML Audio 14 spkrs, power rear sunshade, quiet interior, all windows row down, keyless entry/start... okay you got the idea.

A bit more leg room in the rear, front brake dust, coin holder for parking, and extra cupholder inside the central arm rest...hmmm

IS Fever
By Car Maniac

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is a beautiful car, inside and out. Great acceleration and sticks to the road like glue. The paddle shifters are a constant temptation, the keyless feature is outstanding and the auxiliary input for the iPod makes the ride a whole more fun.

Zippy IS
By maxidrive

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since I got my IS 350 in early March, I've been looking forward to go to work every morning, not because I love my job that much but because I get to drive this very fast car for 45 minutes each way. It is such a pure joy to drive, aggressively or leisurely. It accelerates mightily and brakes commandingly. It's head-turning gorgeous lines and stylish plush cabin make me feel like king of the road day in, day out.

Sexy exterior looks, classy quiet interior, silky smooth engine, awesome power, great mileage, tight turning radius, beautiful fit/finish, dazzlingly cool gauges, sharp-looking rims, push-button ignition, rain-sensing wipers, bluetooth-enabled easy-to-use NAV, reliable luxury nameplate, backup cam..

Reduce extensive brake dust on front wheels and some minor things: add coin holder, increase air flow on ventilated seats, do not put 2nd cupholder in center armrest, and side sunshades.

Love It!!!
By Caroline Crim

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first car to buy out of college and I absolutely love it. I went with the IS 350 and love the horsepower. I think it's a great 4 door, yet sporty car. I've had the car 6 months and still have no buyers remorse.

Really like the Navigation system and the camera for when you're backing out.

The plug for my cell car charger. I don't like this design. It's awkwardly located in the back of the console and doesn't work well with my cell charger.