2006 Lexus IS 350 - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (111 reviews )
OH MY.......
By Jasmine on 09/06/06 21:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I saw, I drove, I wanted it. This car is not only beautiful to look at and fun to drive, but it is also going to keep you well balanced and under control if its power out-ranks your driving skill or the laws of physics. It corners like its on rails! The car has a great combination of luxury, performance and safety at an amazing price. I drove all of the competition and was glad I chose the 350. Can we see an AWD version any time soon?

Is that all the features you have?
By C. Ho on 09/06/06 17:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I got an IS 350 Lux Pkg w/ Navi ML Sys in Glacier Frost Mica/ Black interior. The IS is a combo of luxury and sport. It's one vehicle that definitely make sheads turn. For the $$ I paid for my IS 350 lux pkg, there is absolutely no way you can get the same thing in the same class range and price. Quality, luxury, value, style, sport, and reliability... all in one vehicle. Check out the list below and you will know why. Just love it!

IS Fever
By Car Maniac on 09/01/06 05:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It is a beautiful car, inside and out. Great acceleration and sticks to the road like glue. The paddle shifters are a constant temptation, the keyless feature is outstanding and the auxiliary input for the iPod makes the ride a whole more fun.

Zippy IS
By maxidrive on 08/30/06 10:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Since I got my IS 350 in early March, I've been looking forward to go to work every morning, not because I love my job that much but because I get to drive this very fast car for 45 minutes each way. It is such a pure joy to drive, aggressively or leisurely. It accelerates mightily and brakes commandingly. It's head-turning gorgeous lines and stylish plush cabin make me feel like king of the road day in, day out.

Love It!!!
By Caroline Crim on 08/29/06 22:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first car to buy out of college and I absolutely love it. I went with the IS 350 and love the horsepower. I think it's a great 4 door, yet sporty car. I've had the car 6 months and still have no buyers remorse.

This car is worth the wait
By Louis Wei on 08/28/06 11:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I put down the deposit for my IS 350 in late March and my car didn't arrive at the dealership until last week of April. However, after 4 months of ownership and first scheduled maintenance this car is definitely worth the wait. So far everything is good, no complains, build quality is superb. 306 HP, that's enough said. I wish I had got the navigation but oh well, that'll give me something to look forward to for my next car (hopefully another IS in 5 years).

2006 IS 350 - Good, Bad and the Ugly
By JTaylor on 08/22/06 13:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The Good: Great throttle response, power and comfort; styling is much sportier than pictures appear. Automatic transmission upshifts and downshifts almost perfectly. Luxury feel, very comfortable. The Bad: No manual option, premium gas required, numb steering. Not much really ;) The Ugly: Sportshifter and paddles are next to useless since you can't lock down the autoshifting to particular gear range, only lock out a range until you upshift into it. Trac off only stays off until you exceed 30 mph, then it's back on again.

Incredible car
By AB on 08/18/06 11:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS 350 is better than the reviews may appear, actually. I for one enjoy all that techno stuff and I still think the car thinks it's a 911! Very torquey and great handling, along with every possible amenity make this car the best vehicle I've ever owned. HIGHLY recommended.

Lexus IS 350
By keena on 08/17/06 10:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, fast, handles nicely, looks sharp, gets good gas mileage for a 6-cyl 300 hp (suburban driving, no highway, I am averaging 22.5 mpg). Not sure how it will handle in snow & ice, but car feels very balanced, so maybe with snows it will be ok. Barely enough head and leg room for 6 footer.

Lexus IS 350
By fedya on 08/16/06 07:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Lexus IS 350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The IS 350 is the best handling, most comfortable, fun car I have ever driven/owned. It is plenty sporty enough and extremely well appointed. It is also outstanding value compared to its peers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.