2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (111 reviews )
Upscale Sports Sedan
By CJC on 01/10/06 15:58 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The most powerful entry level luxury sedan today. Beautiful exterior, with a comfortable and high quality interior that seems just right. This is truly an awesome small car package, yet still handles 3 sets of golf clubs in the trunk and fits two 6 footers in the back seat.

IS 350
By Audios on 01/05/06 20:37 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Probably too soon to tell the whole story but if the first 10 days mean anything this promises to be a meaningful relationship. The 350 already seems like more than a reliable appliance... it wants to play.. haven't ventured into the world of "computer override" as of yet but then I don't plan on doing any hot laps at Road Atlanta either... little voice in the back of my head keeps suggesting that I don't need HAL as a co-pilot. Yeah.. I like it!

IS 350
By Kamran Alam on 01/02/06 23:30 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A truly enjoyable experience. Quick acceleration and very precise handling. Ultra stylish interior and beautiful exterior. I have to get used to the RWD though, as the car skid a little bit in the Chicago snow. (I should have had traction control on). Not recommended for families though. I put the baby seat in and you can really get only one more adult in the backseat to sit comfortably. I wish it had more legroom in the back.

State of the art options....
By zeth jam on 12/21/05 19:05 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

More options then the bmw 3 series, and lots more power. How can you go wrong? The is 350 is a street legal rocket ship, with more options then one person possibly needs. Navi, is much better on the lexus than bmw's and acura's. You can't go wrong with a lexus IS 350 purchase.

Perfect Balance
By jmos27 on 12/10/05 21:55 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

All I can say is WOW. THis car has the perfect blend of sport and luxury with a great everyday suspension that combines a smooth ride with sporty handling. This car ahas a high level of refinement and luxury yet it can't wait for you to unleash the 306 HP this baby has. This is the perfect car that can make the entire family happy. Be prepared to buy one if you test drive it, the car is simply amazing. The interior is surprisingly comfortable for me (6'2") where I thought I would be cramped. The back seat is tight but I never have anyone back there so it wasn't important to me. Go buy one you won't be disapppointed.

Fabulous Car
By Laurie on 12/01/05 21:12 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded my '04 G35 coupe with 18 in wheels for my IS 350 with 18 inchers 10 days ago. This car is a dream. The interior far exceeds the Inifiniti's as does the speed and the acceleration from a stop. The car is quiet -- my dealer told me to turn the engine on when it was already running during delivery! You would never know this engine was 306 horses. The "Smart Access" and push button start are fun and amazing to my friends. I have owned a new BMW 330i and G35 coupe in the last 4 years and this car tops them by far!!!

My 5th Lexus..
By Efrain Ramirez on 11/19/05 19:30 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

It has to be the best fun-to-drive car. Powerful motor - acceleration - superb - everyone has to have a second look at the car AND the reviews of the guys at the Valet parkings - "This is awesome..neat..sick..the best looking car in the lot"

WOW!
By Bobby on 11/19/05 13:48 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just took delivery of my IS350. Wow, what a car! The car hugs the road on turns and has great power. You can really feel the road. This car is a true luxury sports car. The seats are very comfortable and you have good visability from all sides. The Lexus sound system is first rate.

State of the Art
By 350man on 11/10/05 21:35 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Talking about a 21st century car this is your car. Don't test drive if you don't want to buy one. Don't even compare to the IS 300 because they are different cars. Fast, fun and many fun things to play with. Get it loaded and no other car can compare.

A Sedan That Acts Like a Sports Car
By eno on 11/09/05 14:03 PM (PST)

2006 Lexus IS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have always been a very practical car buyer. The IS came loaded, including GPS at a little more than the others, but with a great deal more fun and WOW factor. The 306 HP makes getting to highways speeds when merging a breeze. The interior is roomier than I expected with four adult males seated comfortably. Current average mileage is 20 mpg but will likely improve when I decide to keep my heavy foot off the gas pedal, but for now its just too much fun to leave other cars in the rear view!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.