The IS 350 Convertible
By SanDiegoGB on
2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I've only had this car for one week and I'm seriously impressed! It performs and handles like a sports car, yet has all the luxury and convenience of a classy sedan. Both my prior cars where V8 roadsters, and the IS 350C still packs a healthy punch for a V6 that still gives you that high-performance feeling (albeit without the engine/muffler growl). Additionally, for a convertible, the cabin is exceptionally quiet and there are no rattles at all (unlike all my prior convertibles). It is well engineered and has a solid feel. The interior and luxury features are by far above most sports cars, including things like cooled seats, USB iPhone connection, backup camera, and rain-sensing wipers.
Favorite Features
First and foremost, the convertible hardtop! The drive and handling are awesome (especially with the F-sport upgrades for the suspension). Interior is exceptionally well designed, with cool gadgets that seamlessly connect my iPhone to the car for both phone and music!
Suggested Improvements
Trunk space is quite small (even for someone who rarely uses the trunk). There is also a general lack of extra storage compartments (e.g. for glasses, etc.).