2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (10 reviews )
Great Car
By Eric on 07/28/10 22:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After looking and test driving the Mercedes, BMW and Audi convertible I have to say I made the best choice this car is the most comfortable and a complete smooth ride with a mix of high end production and style. I got the FSport which makes it even better looking and to all the naysayers out there with the negative reviews this car rocks.

Smart Design
By Curt Chezem on 05/19/10 17:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm so glad that I ignored the tepid professional review and took a test drive. This is a well designed car and it stands on it's own with no comparisons to fussy Germans. The 350 has effortless acceleration to the point of excess. It has plenty of legroom in front. I'm 6-2 and actually have to move the seat forward. It's quiet enough to use the speakerphone on the highway with the top down. Better than some sedans with the windows up. Dash and nav are simple and intuitive. Body work is rock solid.

Great Car. Fun to Drive.
By Ryki on 04/15/10 18:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the IS350C for 2 months now. Love the comfort of the vehicle. The interior is great. I even like the exterior styling. It has a big rea, but with that comes 13 Cu. Ft. of Cargo Space, important to me. Acceleration is awesome. I read the review in Car and Driver and have to disagree with their comments. Traded in a 2003 Audi A 4 Cabrio. This Car smokes that and the Audi 5 Conv. A Four Banger with Rag Top, a little dated. The Infinity G37Conv. Tiny inside, with the top down it shakes like a wet dog. The BMW 335i Conv. Nice Car but load it up like the Lexus and its $10K more with less equipment. In my opinion the Lexus beats them all. BMW more Sporty, but Lexus more Cruiser. Suits Me.

IS350C - Luxury and Sport
By camirault on 12/21/09 10:13 AM (PST)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the IS350c and have had it for one whole day. We research and drove many cars and wanted luxury with a convertible and not have to pay a fortune. Lexus has delivered the best of both in this car. We also replaced our BMW 330ci with this car !! Technology, luxury and power are all packaged in one vehicle. Voice command is great as is the seamless bluetooth and integration features. Has everything we wanted and more. Now the fun is learning it all and driving it.

Wow! (My first fun car)
By NoTopforMe1234 on 12/20/09 12:15 PM (PST)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 20 years of driving family sedans and economy cars, I was able to save up the money to by a car for more than getting me around. I chose this car because I thought it would be fun to have a convertible, plus I wanted to have a hard top. I went with this car because I thought the price/feature/quality combination was the best.

IS 350c - Most fun in the sun!
By cvert12 on 10/20/09 22:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought 3 days ago. Tested many cars multiple times before getting the Lexus. The IS 350c is built solid, has less cowl shake than my last SUV, and is very fun to drive with lots of zoom! Looks will get you noticed, and acceleration is thrilling. Tires seem to really grip the road. The feature set as a whole is impressive! It seems to have it all, from a voice activated nav that is very sophisticated, to back-up camera & valet options that lock the glove and trunk.

WOW, what a piece of machinery!
By Wayne on 10/17/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned Lexus vehicles for some time and always enjoyed the SC 430's. BUT now we have the 2010 IS350 C. The ride is much improved over the SC and the design and fit is superior. We enjoy the performance from the six cyl. engine. For us it is a superior vehicle to the SC. It fits in the "toy"category for us and we love it. What a ride! Our family car is the LS 430 sedan. Another great car.

WOW
By melrx on 09/26/09 06:18 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What an amazing buying experience and driving experience. Have been looking for a hard top convertible that could hold a set of golf clubs while the top is down - mission accomplished. New generation 6 Navigation system is excellent as well as phone system that is easy to use. Backup system screen is bright & clear. Only thing missing is more storage area for those things you like to keep in the car. No pressure by anyone at dealership. No real discounht off MSRP, but still a great buy. Great Job Lexus. Great Job Thompson Lexus - Doylestown,Pa

Best Lexus So Far
By Lexus Fan on 09/18/09 12:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove the IS250C but found it lacking in power. Bought the IS350C and the power is exceptional. This car is seriously quick. Red MICA with the light interior, 18" ISP wheel upgrade. Great combination. The 8 speaker sound system with ASL is very good - especially with the top down. Like the new navigation/camera. This is my first rear wheel drive car in quite some time and it really adds to the "fun" factor. The only negative I've found is the optional windscreen. The wind factor is very good without the windscreen and using the windscreen doesn't help much. Don't buy it. Overall, this is simply a great car and the fun factor is over the top.

The IS 350 Convertible
By SanDiegoGB on 09/08/09 00:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've only had this car for one week and I'm seriously impressed! It performs and handles like a sports car, yet has all the luxury and convenience of a classy sedan. Both my prior cars where V8 roadsters, and the IS 350C still packs a healthy punch for a V6 that still gives you that high-performance feeling (albeit without the engine/muffler growl). Additionally, for a convertible, the cabin is exceptionally quiet and there are no rattles at all (unlike all my prior convertibles). It is well engineered and has a solid feel. The interior and luxury features are by far above most sports cars, including things like cooled seats, USB iPhone connection, backup camera, and rain-sensing wipers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lexus IS 350 C Convertible in VA is:

$155 per month*