Used 2010 Lexus IS 350 C Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus Is-350-c - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic - (10 reviews )

Great Car
By Eric

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After looking and test driving the Mercedes, BMW and Audi convertible I have to say I made the best choice this car is the most comfortable and a complete smooth ride with a mix of high end production and style. I got the FSport which makes it even better looking and to all the naysayers out there with the negative reviews this car rocks.

Favorite Features

The top and the rear end.

Suggested Improvements

V8

Smart Design
By Curt Chezem

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm so glad that I ignored the tepid professional review and took a test drive. This is a well designed car and it stands on it's own with no comparisons to fussy Germans. The 350 has effortless acceleration to the point of excess. It has plenty of legroom in front. I'm 6-2 and actually have to move the seat forward. It's quiet enough to use the speakerphone on the highway with the top down. Better than some sedans with the windows up. Dash and nav are simple and intuitive. Body work is rock solid.

Favorite Features

The PWR button really works and the transmission will downshift on cue when running it through a curve. Great for back roads and no need to play with the paddle shifters (at least in the Texas hill country - maybe not Nordschleife). Best feature is the 20 second hardtop.

Suggested Improvements

The exhaust note could have a little more gurgle in the lower revs, and it would be that much nicer if there were 2 cup holders in the console.

Great Car. Fun to Drive.
By Ryki

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the IS350C for 2 months now. Love the comfort of the vehicle. The interior is great. I even like the exterior styling. It has a big rea, but with that comes 13 Cu. Ft. of Cargo Space, important to me. Acceleration is awesome. I read the review in Car and Driver and have to disagree with their comments. Traded in a 2003 Audi A 4 Cabrio. This Car smokes that and the Audi 5 Conv. A Four Banger with Rag Top, a little dated. The Infinity G37Conv. Tiny inside, with the top down it shakes like a wet dog. The BMW 335i Conv. Nice Car but load it up like the Lexus and its $10K more with less equipment. In my opinion the Lexus beats them all. BMW more Sporty, but Lexus more Cruiser. Suits Me.

Favorite Features

Top. Interior. Ride. Power. Great Trunk with Top Up. Lots of Bells and Whistles.

Suggested Improvements

Better Fit and Finish. Stereo. 1 Button Up for Windows. Glove Box Locks with FOB and not Key. Better Tires. Bridgestone Turanzas, Worst Tires on Market Today.Forever Cleaning Touch Screen.

IS350C - Luxury and Sport
By camirault

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the IS350c and have had it for one whole day. We research and drove many cars and wanted luxury with a convertible and not have to pay a fortune. Lexus has delivered the best of both in this car. We also replaced our BMW 330ci with this car !! Technology, luxury and power are all packaged in one vehicle. Voice command is great as is the seamless bluetooth and integration features. Has everything we wanted and more. Now the fun is learning it all and driving it.

Favorite Features

Luxury interior, fast car, technology, one button sliding seats, overall ride.

Suggested Improvements

Trunk space, but if you're getting any convertible you know this is an issue no matter what you purchase.

Wow! (My first fun car)
By NoTopforMe1234

2010 Lexus IS 350 C 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 20 years of driving family sedans and economy cars, I was able to save up the money to by a car for more than getting me around. I chose this car because I thought it would be fun to have a convertible, plus I wanted to have a hard top. I went with this car because I thought the price/feature/quality combination was the best.

Favorite Features

Integrated Nav/Phone/Climate/Audio/Parking Assist. Of course, the automatic hard top. Comfy seats---cooled and heated. Power of the 350 (tried the 250; it wasn't as "fun").

Suggested Improvements

Option to have four tires of same size so that they can be rotated. I dread replacing these tires (but they sure look great).