Upgrade to performance
By RJ Rafael on
2004 Lexus IS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I just bought a 2004 Lexus IS300 5 speed manual. let me tell you that this car is like a rollercoaster every time i get in. My last car was a 95 acura integra that was hooked up!...it had everything...it was my pride and joy.The IS300 has the Luxury and the sport capability that i once owned. i made a great choice in purchasing this IS300.The IS300 has way more to offer. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!I can still keep the speed and Sporty-ness and still be looked at as the young adult. I dont even want to fix up this IS300....its already Fixed up...if your looking for a Sports car please dont pass on the IS300.
Favorite Features
ITS A LEXUS ...WHATS NOT TO LOVE!...the sound system ROCKS!!! Trust me i had a 2400 watt MB quarts sound system with 2 12's and this sound system still brings it.the look the feel and the performance.
Suggested Improvements
man i just filled up my tank and it cost me 40 bucks! the gas mileage is not the best feature.needs 6 speed. could use more cargo space. could introduce diffrent color's to the dash panel.other than that its great.