U GOTTA GET THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By In LOVE w/ my IS300 on
2004 Lexus IS 300 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I drove a Civic DX for 8 years. The last 2 of those years I was getting the new car itch. I would get excited about some other car models but would shortly lose interest. BUT as soon as I seen the IS300 - I KNEW it was the one! It was like love at first sight. I bought one in Feb04 and couldn't be happier. Love the fact that not many people have this car. People ask me all the time "Is that a Lexus?"...or ask much or say how much they love it. Lexus out did itself w/ the IS300. It handles like a dream. It's the perfect combo of luxury and sport. Euro-car kids wanna race when they see me...LOL. I've never owned the same car twice, but when I do go to get a new car it will be ANOTHER IS300.
Favorite Features
Drilled alum pedals, interior mix of leather and suede, the pearl white paint job is AWESOME, sportiness, handling, stops on a dime, skid control has saved my tail several times, full size spare and tools, the sound system rOcKs!! THIS CAR IS A DEFINITE HEAD- TURNER.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage bad and you HAVE to use 93 oct. Gas meter-useless. Bigger back seats. Cup holders SUCK. A vert version would be nice. Should come standard with 18" instead of 17". Suede headliner to match the seats would be cool. COME OUT W/ AN IS430 VERSION AND I'LL BE THE 1ST IN LINE TO BUY IT!