2004 Lexus IS 300 Consumer Review: Love it.

2004 Lexus IS 300 Sedan - Consumer Review

Love it.
By DevinE on

2004 Lexus IS 300 E-Shift 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just love this car! I never really enjoyed driving until now. The handling is excelent, engine and acceleration too. I barely touch the gas as I leave a stoplight and still leave everyone else in the dust. Some people say the back seat isn't roomy enough, I only sat in it once in the showroom and it seemed O.K. to me with better headroom than my friend's 2002 ES300. I love the way all the controles are designed around the driver so that the car simply becomes an extension of yourself. That was the number one reason I preferred it over the BMW 325i.

1) Handling and acceleration. 2) Control panel. 3) Push button transmition. 4) Looks.

Theres a lot of gizmos that could be added like adjustable lumbar support, seat memory, TVs, hey why not a built in fridge? All these things would raise the cost of the car though and one of the best things about it right now is it's price point.